A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Terms
Terms  [message #72120] Sun, 13 November 2016 23:18 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

What is it with this stuff: boy-pussy, boy-cunt... Why?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Terms  [message #72129 is a reply to message #72120] Wed, 16 November 2016 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dgt224 is currently offline  dgt224

Toe is in the water

They are in the nature of a warning -- what you are about to read (have been reading) is going to be lacking in taste and imagination, in case you haven't already figured that out for yourself. And it usually makes me think that the author doesn't much like guys who are on the receiving end of anal sex - "pussy" and "cunt" are seldom used by guys who are speaking respectfully about people of the female persuasion.
Re: Terms  [message #72130 is a reply to message #72129] Wed, 16 November 2016 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I agree. I think I have never read a tale with that style of terminology that is even good enough to have a quick wank over.

Do you suppose the person who deploys the terms is ashamed of who they are?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Terms  [message #72134 is a reply to message #72130] Wed, 16 November 2016 15:02 Go to previous message
Nick Deverill is currently offline  Nick Deverill

Toe is in the water

Quote:
timmy wrote on Wed, 16 November 2016 08:32Do you suppose the person who deploys the terms is ashamed of who they are?

Doubt it, whilst there are some worthy stories there, the bulk of what is on Nifty is what I call, 'Wank Fiction' and those are common terms. To my mind, the story comes first, the sexuality of the characters is a long way down the list.  
Previous Topic: Sighting of the Gay Deceiver
Next Topic: Site outage
Goto Forum: