A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Looking for a story.
Looking for a story.  [message #72187] Wed, 23 November 2016 17:21 Go to next message
affies oupa is currently offline  affies oupa

Getting started

I was hoping you might have the answer to a question. Some time ago, while going through a period of great change and upset in my life, I read a story for which I cannot now recall the name. It was set in a British boys' school, and the only thing I can remember about the plot is that the junior boys were required to "warm" for the older boys. That is, to warm their beds before the seniors got into them. I remember thinking that the story was very well written, but there was so much else going on in life at the time I don't recall very much else. Does this minimal description ring any bells in your memory? I'd love to read this one again, with time to really enjoy it!

Affies oupa

Good boys go to heaven... bad boys go everywhere.
Re: Looking for a story.  [message #72188 is a reply to message #72187] Wed, 23 November 2016 18:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I think I have read it, too. Though it has undertones of the movie 'If...' where the toilet seats were to be warmed. We have a search function on the site (not the one that searches the forum) that casts its net pretty wide. If you can recall any details it may be worth trying it.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Looking for a story.  [message #72213 is a reply to message #72188] Wed, 30 November 2016 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Getting started

I have tried the site's search function with every combination of "warm-warming-bed-beds-caning-beating-public school-...."  I really don't remember much of the story other than a younger boy has a crush on an older one for whom he "warms." The young boy hasn't been "beaten" for anything well into term, and needs to be to gain status with his peer form. I don't understand that, and that's one of the reason I'd like to re-read the story. So the boy deliberately forgets to warm his senior's bed for a few times and nearly forces the older boy to beat him.

One "sex scene" had the younger boy in bed with his senior and the junior dragged his fingernails between the other boy's legs from his anus, up over his balls to the tip of his penis, causing an immediate and powerful ejaculation from the older boy.  I believe the older boy was a very reluctant partner.

I cannot even remember where I found the story. Of course, I've reached the age at which I walk around my house three times looking for the car keys only to realize they've been in my trouser pocket all along.

Affies oupa

Fans of Spanking, please  [message #72215 is a reply to message #72213] Wed, 30 November 2016 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

We have at least a couple of folk with an interest in corporal punishment on the forum. They may have a better idea. I really can't place the tale I'm afraid.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Looking for a story.  [message #72218 is a reply to message #72213] Wed, 30 November 2016 17:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ivor slipper is currently offline  ivor slipper

Likes it here

From the outline scenario you have supplied, it does sound to be a story that would be at home on Malespank.

It does host over 30,000 stories so there is a good prospect of it being among them. There is search facility for specific words so you may strike lucky.

You can find the site with a Google search for that word.
Re: Looking for a story.  [message #72220 is a reply to message #72187] Thu, 01 December 2016 15:31 Go to previous message

Getting started

Looking through the contents of my Nook device last evening I found the work for which I've been searching. Far from being a mere story the scenarios I mentioned were but a small sub-plot of a much larger, and darker, tale.  The work is Iain MacKenzie-Blair's triptych School Story. The three volumes are, in order; Drift, Blood, and Fall.

Thanks for the leads though! Especially the malespank site. I was not a boarder in my prep school years so the only thrashings I received were entirely right well deserved from a justifiably enraged father tried to the absolute limits of his patience by my young self.

I think that tonight I shall watch Another Country with very young Rupert Everett, Colin Firth and Cary Elwes....

Affies oupa

Previous Topic: Naked Prey by George Gauthier
Next Topic: Sad news
Goto Forum: