A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Masquerade by Josh
Masquerade by Josh  [message #72526] Wed, 08 February 2017 19:29 Go to next message
ivor slipper is currently offline  ivor slipper

Likes it here

Had I read this story a few months ago prior to Timmy seeking suggestions for stories to be included in the 20th Anniversary Listing, I would definitely have pressed for it to be included.

It is an extremely well written and very emotional tale of gay teenage love - but with a difference.

To say more would risk spoiling it - but do read it. There are only 5 chapters so it does not demand too much of your time, but it will be time well spent.

Re: Masquerade by Josh  [message #72527 is a reply to message #72526] Wed, 08 February 2017 19:34 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Ivor showed it to me today. I had no memory of it, yet I read all submissions. The story is what I would call a "proper story" and I commend it to you. Here is chapter 1.

It made me cry.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Space Ship Boys by Erik Ritler.
Next Topic: The Book of Aric by Doc Sawzall
Goto Forum: