A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Good grief
Good grief  [message #71123] Mon, 22 February 2016 16:54 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I've been meaning to post this for some time. It is what can only be termed "Educated British Humour" by those who may, one day, run theĀ UK

Those of you who wonder what the Great British Public School accent is, this is a primer.

I know one of the lads who appears in passing near the end. More than that I will not be drawn on

[Updated on: Mon, 22 February 2016 16:54]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Good grief  [message #72562 is a reply to message #71123] Wed, 15 February 2017 12:42 Go to previous message
Jackboy is currently offline  Jackboy

Toe is in the water

Some overseas pupils at the nearby Rossall School just down the road here, did their own version,
predictably called 'Rossall Style'; very funny.
I haven't seen it for ages, but it may be available on YouTube.

Having such a famous School here is like having Eton or Rugby up the road.
I used to work there as a Snr. School Groundsman; before joining the Railway in 1978.
It was pleasure to work there, and I miss being out on the fields in Spring and Summer on
my big old Fordson Dexter tractor.

During Winter storms the Boss would say go and paint something, as it was too bad to work outside.
At the start of Spring the newly painted tractors and tools emerged - ALL in Manchester UTD colours lol.
Jack.
Previous Topic: Happy Valentines Day
Next Topic: Oral sex techniques
Goto Forum: