A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Pope eases off on pedo priests
Pope eases off on pedo priests  [message #72646] Sun, 26 February 2017 06:00 Go to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pope-quietly-trims-sanctions-sex- abusers-seeking-mercy-125051440.html

Really. The very pope that said, and I quote, "there is no place in the priesthood for those that would harm the young," has now decided that the priests that rape little girls and boys don't deserve the full penalty of law. Instead of being defrocked, they get to lay back in a retreat and 'contemplate' and 'pray'.
How very nice.

raysstories.com
Re: Pope eases off on pedo priests  [message #72655 is a reply to message #72646] Sun, 26 February 2017 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

May the black cloaked bastards rot in hell, and the white cloaked moron that allows them to get away with it.

"I'll be buggered if I become an altar boy" And not by my own choice, nor by someone I like, but because I am being shown God's divine mercy and he is going to fuck the devil out of me.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Pope eases off on pedo priests  [message #72678 is a reply to message #72655] Tue, 28 February 2017 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jackboy is currently offline  Jackboy

Toe is in the water

"timmy wrote on Sun, 26 February 2017 10:22"
May the black cloaked bastards rot in hell, and the white cloaked moron that allows them to get away with it.

"I'll be buggered if I become an altar boy" And not by my own choice, nor by someone I like, but because I am being shown God's divine mercy and he is going to fuck the devil out of me.

--

I also remember Nuns terrifying the life out of boys in my Jnr R/C school by threats of the fires of hell..
Their terrible and unforgivable crime? Gazing out of the window - as most boys do on a Summer afternoon.

And many who were Alter Boys got exactly that. "Suffer little children" was the phrase? and by heck they did.

Jack.
Re: Pope eases off on pedo priests  [message #73134 is a reply to message #72646] Sat, 05 August 2017 11:22 Go to previous message
Foggy is currently offline  Foggy

Getting started

Sex with boys and girls, especially boys, by priests, but, NOT, AT ALL, EXCLUSIVELY,  but generally, sex with boys by [male] priests is not a guarantee of harmful, by your own defining.  PLEASE NOTE that the Pope does not say such so.  Thus there it is your own defining.  Boys who get a rape by the priest, mouth, ass, or both, are not at harm.  Many do not like it, so, STOP.   Some say it goes on a hundred times over the years and they cannot stop as the family and culture insist they continue to obey the priest.  Blame your family relates and the culture.  Blame the priest for taking advantage of the social imperatives.  Blame the social imperatives the priest takes advantage of.  Stop the blame and move on.  How many children get a rape by non-religious people ?  MOST who get a rape get a rape from family members, non-religious.  GET REAL !   Most parents also know and say nothing.  Social and familial and cultural reasoning.  Know two white boys at school who get a regular rape and a beating (both are not straight) (the beaters pretend they are not) and they live on.  Violence is horrible but compare it to actual WARFARE VIOLENCE.   [And, then, there is, oh, male and female rape n the military.  ha ha ha]
Previous Topic: Unfucking believable
Next Topic: It has been a decade now
Goto Forum: