A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Goats and Bugs
Goats and Bugs  [message #74127] Wed, 07 March 2018 21:18 Go to next message
dookie11 is currently offline  dookie11

Getting started

Nick , 
Love the story .
Like the subject chosen .
I grew up on a farm .
Memories !
boozel11
Re: Goats and Bugs  [message #74131 is a reply to message #74127] Thu, 08 March 2018 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Please don't forget to link to the story. Type "Goats and Bugs" and highlight it, then use the little globe with a chain to paste the link over it Smile. I usually link to the first chapter.

Or you can try to decipher the help page!

It's a cracking good tale.

[Updated on: Thu, 08 March 2018 08:41]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Goats and Bugs  [message #74133 is a reply to message #74127] Fri, 09 March 2018 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nick Brady is currently offline  Nick Brady

Getting started

Thank you, Dookie.
It would be fun if readers will add comments or ask questions about Goats and Bugs here on the forum. I really like to chat with readers. 
Nick
Re: Goats and Bugs  [message #74668 is a reply to message #74127] Wed, 08 August 2018 14:01 Go to previous message
Dominick St James is currently offline  Dominick St James

Toe is in the water

This is a delightfully sweet story, told plainly and simply. Bobby is especially endearing. I love his plain homespun down-to-earth views. He's so level headed, and yet sexy. I'm only half way through it and am hoping everything works out for Bobby and George, and of course, George's draggy mother.
Previous Topic: sahypo 'apprentice'
Next Topic: So Cal Summer 69
Goto Forum: