A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > The boy on the boat made me think of this
The boy on the boat made me think of this  [message #74841] Sat, 08 September 2018 18:28 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Which boy?

The rather sweet and pretty rising 13 year old who lives aboard a boat on a mooring in the middle of our harbour with his mother, father, and kid brother and sister.

Geron Kees did, too, when he mentioned nuclear shelters.

You are a young teenager, and are compelled to live inside a small environemt, with your parents, brothers and sisters. Puberty has just kicked in. The relentless masturbation of youth wants to take you over, but there is no privacy at all. If yoiu are on a boat it will rock, in a caravan it will vibrate, on a bunk in a nuclear shelter it will rock the other bunk buddy.

To me this is awful, because even a trip to the loo is in the same environment. There is no privacy, none. 

How do you cope?

[Updated on: Sat, 08 September 2018 18:33]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: The boy on the boat made me think of this  [message #74844 is a reply to message #74841] Sun, 09 September 2018 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dominick St James is currently offline  Dominick St James

Toe is in the water

The house-boat must be a decent size if it's accommodating five people, so making it 'rock', sounds a bit laughable in that context. 

If the parents, especially his father, are anything decent, and care about him, surely they'll make some provision for his privacy, now he's growing and 'rising'. Then what about his school friends - where do they do it? 

There was the some blurb, a while back, of a boy even resorting to wanking inside a wheelie-bin. But yes seriously, it is a heartfelt issue.

[Updated on: Sun, 09 September 2018 09:35]

Re: The boy on the boat made me think of this  [message #74846 is a reply to message #74844] Sun, 09 September 2018 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

It's not a houseboat. It's a 45 foot yacht or thereabouts, and, while roomy inside, almost zero provacy. They rock, trust me!

His school friends have rooms!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: The boy on the boat made me think of this  [message #74849 is a reply to message #74846] Sun, 09 September 2018 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dominick St James is currently offline  Dominick St James

Toe is in the water

Oh okay, but I don't quite get your angle with their situation. Are you perhaps their friend, and you are concerned for the boy's situation? Can you tell us more?
Re: The boy on the boat made me think of this  [message #74850 is a reply to message #74849] Sun, 09 September 2018 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

There is no more. It's role play. Put yourself into his situation. What now?

Re: The boy on the boat made me think of this  [message #74851 is a reply to message #74850] Mon, 10 September 2018 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ivor slipper is currently offline  ivor slipper

Likes it here

Perhaps you just have to wait untl there is a swell before swelling yourself? :p
Re: The boy on the boat made me think of this  [message #74888 is a reply to message #74841] Mon, 17 September 2018 12:59 Go to previous message
Joe4fun is currently offline  Joe4fun

Getting started

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=4763&private=0to set the scene...
My older sister Lucy is 16yo
I'm Joe a 13yo boy
My younger brother Bobby is 10yo

on holiday for three weeks,
two weeks on a sailing yacht and one week in a villa.
But I have to share cabin/bedroom with my younger brother.
So no private space or time alone!
  • Attachment: yacht.jpeg
    (Size: 113.02KB, Downloaded 1578 times)
Previous Topic: 1% of kids aged 9-10 self-identify as gay, transgender
Next Topic: A Good Deed
Goto Forum: