A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > I'm tired of this, so I'm going home
I'm tired of this, so I'm going home  [message #74954] Wed, 03 October 2018 17:13 Go to next message
Rodney is currently offline  Rodney

Getting started

After reading what's posted so far of "Unbeaten" I will never miss a story by Ivor Slipper if I can help it. I loved that way that chapter two of "I'm Tired so I'm Going Home" tied into "Unbeaten." Ivor's stories inspire because he provides the hope that our being different does not mean we can't find happiness.  

[Updated on: Wed, 03 October 2018 17:14]

Rod Morrison
Re: I'm tired of this, so I'm going home  [message #74967 is a reply to message #74954] Mon, 08 October 2018 18:55 Go to previous message
ivor slipper is currently offline  ivor slipper

Likes it here

Thanks for the compliments, Rod.

Generally I do like to write stories in which the 'good guy' eventually manages to find happiness.

I thought the idea of connecting these stories and 'Unbeaten' was worth a try in order to, hopefully, provide a slightly different dimension.
Previous Topic: When Shadows Pass
Next Topic: Z is for Zombie, by Geron Kees
Goto Forum: