A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > A non scientific study
A non scientific study  [message #74998] Wed, 17 October 2018 22:59 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

In your interests, of course, I have been making a non scientific study of the erect human penis by using tumblr. And what folk say is correct!

Erect todgers hang at all angles from straight up to straight down.

Some curve up, others down, others left or right

Some are remarkably long and fat, others long and skinny. Others still are average. And, for every average, some are below it and are teeny weeny wieners.

Some intact penises are beautiful others not so much. The same is true for the circumcised ones. I have found a few of each type that I would plain not be interested in seeing in real life, but the overwhelming majority I would enjoy putting to good use.

I just wanted you to know how hard I work for your education. I found it quite draining.

[Updated on: Wed, 17 October 2018 22:59]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon12.gif Re: A non scientific study  [message #74999 is a reply to message #74998] Thu, 18 October 2018 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geron Kees is currently offline  Geron Kees

Likes it here

"timmy wrote on Wed, 17 October 2018 22:59"
In your interests, of course, I have been making a non scientific study of the erect human penis by using tumblr. And what folk say is correct!

Erect todgers hang at all angles from straight up to straight down.

Some curve up, others down, others left or right

Some are remarkably long and fat, others long and skinny. Others still are average. And, for every average, some are below it and are teeny weeny wieners.

Some intact penises are beautiful others not so much. The same is true for the circumcised ones. I have found a few of each type that I would plain not be interested in seeing in real life, but the overwhelming majority I would enjoy putting to good use.

I just wanted you to know how hard I work for your education. I found it quite draining.

--Thank you, Tim. Your attention to detail, both large and small, is commendable! If only others in every field of non-scientific research could be so dedicated.
Will you next take a poll and determine the most popular length, girth, and headgear? I mean, it seems a perfectly natural follow-up. http://forum.iomfats.org/images/message_icons/icon7.gif

Re: A non scientific study  [message #75000 is a reply to message #74999] Thu, 18 October 2018 08:33 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

"Geron Kees wrote on Thu, 18 October 2018 05:12"

Thank you, Tim. Your attention to detail, both large and small, is commendable! If only others in every field of non-scientific research could be so dedicated.
Will you next take a poll and determine the most popular length, girth, and headgear? I mean, it seems a perfectly natural follow-up. http://forum.iomfats.org/images/message_icons/icon7.gif

--
I was considering a more personal research project, but the opportunity eludes me. A further aspect to the study should be performance under pressure. This is a double ended study, of course. Or do I mean a double blind trial?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Non Discrimination and the provision of services
Next Topic: More non science
Goto Forum: