A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Has Jesse been virtually scrubbed from the Internet?
Has Jesse been virtually scrubbed from the Internet?  [message #75310] Thu, 20 December 2018 21:35 Go to next message
Ian Fatima is currently offline  Ian Fatima

Getting started

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=5009&private=0

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=5010&private=0

Has Jesse been completely scrubbed from the internet by the Powers That Be? His dozens or hundreds of images used to be all over the place, but he has since vanished. I was surprised to see 7 or 8 of his pictures on the iomfats Tumbler pages. A google image search of several of the images reveals no matches on webpages elsewhere. I have tried searches on BOB, Google images, Yahoo images, Bing images, and there's nothing left anymore.

Apparently, Jesse was a 15 year old from Kentucky named Jesse Dumanche, being raised by a single mother. He was in therapy, and his male thereapist took hundreds of photos of him. The therapist took both legal photos of Jesse in various outfits, and also took a number of illegal fully nude photos. The therapist uploaded all the images, legal and otherwise, on the internet in the early 2000's, and they spread like wildfire. The therapist was arrested. Jesse suffered bullying from classmates thereafter, but denied being gay. I'm remembering all this as best as I can from an article I read more than a decade ago.

[Updated on: Thu, 20 December 2018 21:37]

Re: Has Jesse been virtually scrubbed from the Internet?  [message #75312 is a reply to message #75310] Thu, 20 December 2018 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Odd, is it not, how there is no way of verifying any of this tale. The name is variously Jesse and Jessie. The surname seems to be a common thread, but there is nothing discerniboe about him or it, save for a weirdo who claims to be some sort of 'knight'.

I'm not entirely sure he was ever all over the internet exactly. You could try a tineye search on pictures that you find. Tineye doesn't work from here though.

He seems to be less prevalent than he was once, though

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Has Jesse been virtually scrubbed from the Internet?  [message #75321 is a reply to message #75312] Fri, 21 December 2018 21:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Getting started

I did a Tineye search on two Jesse photos: the white shirt photo and the crotch grab photo. Both searches yeilded ZERO results out of 33.6 billion images searched!

I remember there used to be Yahoo groups for Jesse. I joined one and it had about 30 or 40 pictures of him in various outfits. I naively thought he was some kind of fashion model. Then someone uploaded two fully nude pictures. One picture depicted Jeese laying fully nude on his back on the floor, masturbating. I immediately cancelled my membership in the group, fearing legal repercussions.

Shortly after, Yahoo deleted that group, but additional Jesse Yahoo groups kept popping up, with names like "Blond Boy Jesse," "A Club For Jesse," and "Jesse Boy." Each club lasted a few weeks before Yahoo inevitably deleted it.

I had also saved about 20 pictures of Jesse, all legal ones. They were all on Floppy diskettes, mixed in with a bunch of English essays and other schoolwork. Many of those diskettes have since been tossed, and I don't know if any diskettes I still have in storage contain any of Jesse's pictures or not.

The disappearance of Jessie pictures was the reason I started saving pictures in the first place, as I was afraid that another favorite boy, "Grey Speedo Boy" would do the same kind of disappearing act. I managed to get about 35 or 40 different pictures of "Grey Speedo Boy," as well as amassing a photo collection that now tops 40,000 pictures!

Re: Has Jesse been virtually scrubbed from the Internet?  [message #75332 is a reply to message #75310] Mon, 24 December 2018 19:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Getting started

Thanks to Timmy, I found some Jesse pictures once again. This is my favorite picture of Jesse. He is adorable in it! I love how his hair hangs in his eyes and how he lifts his shirt. It is way sexier than the many all-skin pictures.

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=5017&private=0
Re: Has Jesse been virtually scrubbed from the Internet?  [message #75333 is a reply to message #75332] Mon, 24 December 2018 20:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I hope his present and his future is pleasant. It seems to me that the pictures will not have been helpful to his state of mind. I'm not sure what his age is today. He was a striking boy. I hope he is a happy man and has been able to distance himself form the circumstances surrounding the release of the pictures into the wild.

I didn't so much help as suggested that Google has a long memory.

I find that the human body is far more appealing when clothed and things left to my imagination.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Has Jesse been virtually scrubbed from the Internet?  [message #75347 is a reply to message #75310] Sat, 29 December 2018 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Composer is currently offline  The Composer

Toe is in the water

"Has Jesse been completely scrubbed from the internet by the Powers That Be?"

For his sake, I hope so.
Re: Has Jesse been virtually scrubbed from the Internet?  [message #75349 is a reply to message #75347] Sat, 29 December 2018 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

"The Composer wrote on Sat, 29 December 2018 13:30"
"Has Jesse been completely scrubbed from the internet by the Powers That Be?"

For his sake, I hope so.

--
Many people spend a lifetime obsessed with removing injudicious pictures of their younger selves from the darkest recesses of the internet. The task is an impossible one.

Had I been athe subject of naked, perhaps in flagrante delicious pictures I think I woudl be more sanguine about the matter, and be pleased that folk found me worthy of being a wank fantasy. 👀

[Updated on: Sat, 29 December 2018 23:41]

Re: Has Jesse been virtually scrubbed from the Internet?  [message #75350 is a reply to message #75349] Sun, 30 December 2018 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Composer is currently offline  The Composer

Toe is in the water

'be pleased that folk found me worthy of being a wank fantasy'

Up to a point. There may be those who shudder at the thought that old farts are lusting over their bodies.
Re: Has Jesse been virtually scrubbed from the Internet?  [message #75351 is a reply to message #75350] Sun, 30 December 2018 16:40 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

"The Composer wrote on Sun, 30 December 2018 12:36"
'be pleased that folk found me worthy of being a wank fantasy'

Up to a point. There may be those who shudder at the thought that old farts are lusting over their bodies.

--
I can only speak for myself, of course.

I think society has created the obsession with removal, the need to 'be clean'. 

Previous Topic: Of friends, Friendship, and Bullying
Next Topic: Happy New Year 2019
Goto Forum: