A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Please help me find a story
Please help me find a story  [message #75666] Sat, 30 March 2019 10:00 Go to next message
Valaerys is currently offline  Valaerys

Getting started

Hello everyone. I read 2 stories, a long time back on one of the story sites (Can't remember if it was nifty,crvboy or this one). They were amazing, with good storyline and prose. Please help me find them.

Story 1- A vampire (or perhaps werewolf) love story, where a young man who was bitten or turned, is rescued by a coven. The alpha of the coven falls in love with the young man, but is unaware initially that his beta is in love with him(alpha). Eventually, they all become a triad, which is prophesized to face a great danger.

2- An aspiring singer working as a roadie is discovered by a band after their lead singers bails out. The other singer of the band and the newbie fall in love. Meanwhile an evil villain is trying to cause a nuclear attack n is developing a n-bomb in Australia. Somehow this band gets entangled in this sinister plot.

I'll be really grateful if you can help me find out these stories.
Re: Please help me find a story  [message #75667 is a reply to message #75666] Sat, 30 March 2019 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

"Valaerys wrote on Sat, 30 March 2019 10:00"
Hello everyone. I read 2 stories, a long time back on one of the story sites (Can't remember if it was nifty,crvboy or this one). They were amazing, with good storyline and prose. Please help me find them.

Story 1- A vampire (or perhaps werewolf) love story, where a young man who was bitten or turned, is rescued by a coven. The alpha of the coven falls in love with the young man, but is unaware initially that his beta is in love with him(alpha). Eventually, they all become a triad, which is prophesized to face a great danger.

2- An aspiring singer working as a roadie is discovered by a band after their lead singers bails out. The other singer of the band and the newbie fall in love. Meanwhile an evil villain is trying to cause a nuclear attack n is developing a n-bomb in Australia. Somehow this band gets entangled in this sinister plot.

I'll be really grateful if you can help me find out these stories.

--
Story 1 sounds like it might be one of Nicholas Hall's, in the Border Wolves trilogy. Even if it's the wrong tale it's a great read

I can't place story 2, but that doesn't mean it's not here. The theme made me think of Chris James

The main site has a search engine in the top banner. Careful use of search terms may bear fruit.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Please help me find a story  [message #75730 is a reply to message #75666] Tue, 07 May 2019 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Carl in Boston is currently offline  Carl in Boston

Getting started

Story 2 is indeed by Chris James. It is actually a story and a sequel. "Let The Music Play" and "Changing Lanes". You can find some CJ stories, including these at GayAuthors.  https://Gayauthors.org/author/c-james/
I also recommend "Circumnavigations" by Chris James

[Updated on: Tue, 07 May 2019 01:28]

Re: Please help me find a story  [message #75744 is a reply to message #75730] Sat, 11 May 2019 03:23 Go to previous message
GayBoyForever is currently offline  GayBoyForever

Getting started

There was one story I remember reading years ago that was about this man who lived by himself in a house on a cul-de-sac next to a house with a teen boy and the boys mom's parent died so the boy was left with the one man and the boys friend came over because they already had a sleepover planned.
Previous Topic: New faves
Next Topic: The Pick Of The Bunch
Goto Forum: