A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Jarek
Jarek  [message #75929] Tue, 24 September 2019 20:45 Go to next message
luvtwinks is currently offline  luvtwinks

Likes it here

Jarek certainly has a unique beginning. I'm interested to see how this story plays out.
Re: Jarek  [message #75930 is a reply to message #75929] Tue, 24 September 2019 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Rather a lot happens in this tale. Rigby is a satirist in the Tom Sharpe mould

[Updated on: Tue, 24 September 2019 23:01]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Jarek  [message #75932 is a reply to message #75929] Wed, 25 September 2019 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luvtwinks is currently offline  luvtwinks

Likes it here

I didn't immediately recognize this as satire until the last name of the teacher was revealed (Nimffo). Quite fitting!😂
Re: Jarek  [message #75934 is a reply to message #75932] Wed, 25 September 2019 22:48 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

"luvtwinks wrote on Wed, 25 September 2019 23:16"
I didn't immediately recognize this as satire until the last name of the teacher was revealed (Nimffo). Quite fitting!😂

--
Rigby Taylor uses names as weapons! The style reminded me... Oh look, here's my Amazon review of Jarek.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Forlorn by Pietar
Next Topic: Sebastian
Goto Forum: