A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Incest: for heterosexuals only?
Incest: for heterosexuals only?  [message #70149] Wed, 26 August 2015 15:40 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

We gay blokes cannot get the other guy pregnant. Incest is all about keeping the gene pool diluted. So, is incest just a heterosexual thing?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Incest: for heterosexuals only?  [message #70153 is a reply to message #70149] Thu, 27 August 2015 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

I would say not.

Over the years I have known a number of brother combinations (two's most predominantly, often twins, also threes and fours) that routinely from the advent of puberty have regularly had sexual relations in an ongoing behaviour.  I'm not talking about abusive, or forced, sex here, rather loving consensual sex likely because it was either available or convenient.

If I recall correctly in all but one of these instances, the youths were from very isolated, rural, communities which in of themselves were incestuous to say the very least about them.  The other were a pair of twins who quite frankly, and simply, just couldn't keep their hands off one another.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Re: Incest: for heterosexuals only?  [message #70162 is a reply to message #70153] Thu, 27 August 2015 18:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
larkin is currently offline  larkin

Toe is in the water

I have a true story that perhaps I should write out in further detail.

I had an older English friend who was a 12 years old during the 1940 Blitz over London.  He told me numerous stories about that time, many of them were humorous.

He was the son of a single mother.  My friend also had an older step-brother who was 17.  He only got to see his older brother rarely because of the English boarding school system.   His older brother had enlisted in the merchant marines and being was shipping out. 

He returned home the night before his departure and because it was a small apartment they had to share a bed.  During the night, there was an incident that consisted of mutual masturbation. 

The next morning he was off and my friend was never to see his brother again.  Only a few days later, the ship he was on was hit by U-boats and went down in the North Atlantic.

Many years later when my friend told me this story.  It puzzled me that he seemed upset over the guilt of having incest.

I suggested that maybe he should have cherished those last hours he had spent with his brother rather than worry about the idea of sin or convention.

(The only thing I consider incest is pro-creational intercourse or obsessive or tyrannical sexual relationships between siblings or parents and children.)

Re: Incest: for heterosexuals only?  [message #70166 is a reply to message #70162] Sat, 29 August 2015 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark

Likes it here

I have similar views myself.  I personally think it's really only incest in terms of procreation abilities (or, at the very least, it's no worse than any other form of homosexual pairing).  As Timmy noted, guys can't really impregnate each other, so the possibility of any genetic problems being passed on to the next generation because of the two guys being closely related to each other isn't an issue (although it should be noted that there is a particular fetish known as "Mpreg," which is short for "male pregnancy," in which guys can get pregnant - in a strictly fictional way, of course; there are a variety of ways as to how the pregnancy can occur, as different Mpreg fans have their personal preferences).

(Any "tyrannical sexual relationships," to borrow Larkin's term, is something I would consider sexual abuse more than incest, regardless of whether or not the individuals are closely related or not.)

[Updated on: Sat, 29 August 2015 01:23]

Re: Incest: for heterosexuals only?  [message #70169 is a reply to message #70166] Sun, 30 August 2015 17:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
larkin is currently offline  larkin

Toe is in the water

"Mark wrote on Sat, 29 August 2015 01:20"

(Any "tyrannical sexual relationships," to borrow Larkin's term, is something I would consider sexual abuse more than incest, regardless of whether or not the individuals are closely related or not.)

--Sexual tyranny within a family can be especially damaging because other family members may be blind to it.  The victim (I hate that word but in this case it may be appropriate) cannot get away.

That person may grow up to seek relationships or situations where they are again victimized.  
Re: Incest: for heterosexuals only?  [message #70171 is a reply to message #70169] Mon, 31 August 2015 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark

Likes it here

Quote:
larkin wrote on Sun, 30 August 2015 11:04
"Mark wrote on Sat, 29 August 2015 01:20"

--Sexual tyranny within a family can be especially damaging because other family members may be blind to it.  The victim (I hate that word but in this case it may be appropriate) cannot get away.

That person may grow up to seek relationships or situations where they are again victimized.  

--

Now, I'm not trying to say that sexual abuse (especially when the abuser is a family member) isn't a bad thing - far from it.  Child abuse - in any form, sexual or otherwise - is a very, very bad thing, and when the person doing it is supposed to be one of the very people who is supposed to be protecting said child from things like abuse only makes it all the worse.  (If my original statement was interpreted as saying otherwise, I profusely apologize, for that was never my intent.)

I just feel that "incest" is a term that is often geared more toward natural biological procreation than anything, something that isn't going to happen in a homosexual relationship.
Re: Incest: for heterosexuals only?  [message #70230 is a reply to message #70153] Wed, 23 September 2015 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ashdaw is currently offline  Ashdaw

Toe is in the water

I doubt it is a "straight" thing, I can almost 100% state that it is across all types.
Re: Incest: for heterosexuals only?  [message #76125 is a reply to message #70149] Thu, 31 October 2019 19:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
arich is currently offline  arich

Really getting into it

I've not research this a thoroughly as maybe should be, but except with the advent of the later Abrahamic belief systems, was same sex sex even an issue. I think not as much as today.

Funny how that bunch managed to make love a bad thing. And I do stress the, love part, to me anything not done in love, is bent.

Some very problematic things have been and are being perpetrated against humankind in the name of gods

In another world, one where my father and I didn't hate each other I think I would have whole heartedly bonded with dear ol dad on a physical level. But then dear ol dad was a hunk... I have fantasies 🤭 did I say that. eek

Some may say all that could spring from our stained relationship. Ehh, could be, but in a perfect world where the nature of love rule, I think son, father, brother, brother bonding on a deeper level could be a beautiful thing.

I go so far as to propose same sex relationship could be written in our DNA as a natural device to keep us from over population... 3.5 billion when I was kid... today about 7.5. Just ask the pre European Ta'ata Tahiti Mai of Tahiti, where boys took on the rolls of woman times of too many boys and not enough girls. And how about the twin spirit boys of the first people of what is now called the Americas. Just saying, when you look at cultures pre European contact, there are many pictures to see.

I don't advocate we return to tribalism (we can never go back) but we can return to our humanity. Only achieved through self esteem and equal esteem for all others.

Re: Incest: for heterosexuals only?  [message #76127 is a reply to message #70149] Thu, 31 October 2019 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luvtwinks is currently offline  luvtwinks

Likes it here

Incest is sexual activity between immediate family members. I don't think sexual preference changes that fact. I never had any sexual attraction to any of my siblings...one sister two brothers (disclaimer: I did spy on a brother once because he had a cute butt when he was a teen, but I would never go any further) However, if I had an identical twin I would have been all over that. Identical twins are unique. I would think anything between the two would just be an extension of masturbation.
Re: Incest: for heterosexuals only?  [message #76129 is a reply to message #76127] Fri, 01 November 2019 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

lovtwink

I know what you mean, great fodder for fantasy, but, it wouldn't be like masturbation, the person you would be masturbating would not be you. No matter how much alike you looked.
Re: Incest: for heterosexuals only?  [message #76134 is a reply to message #76129] Sat, 02 November 2019 19:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luvtwinks is currently offline  luvtwinks

Likes it here

"arich wrote on Fri, 01 November 2019 02:31"
lovtwink

I know what you mean, great fodder for fantasy, but, it wouldn't be like masturbation, the person you would be masturbating would not be you. No matter how much alike you looked.

--
On the topic of fantasy...About 15 years ago I saw a pair of identical twin brothers perform an erotic dance together at a male strip club in Montreal, QC Canada. At first I was repulsed by it, but about a minute into it I realized it was hot AF. They never touched each other's naughty bits, but it was still hot to watch. I wonder how they felt about doing that in front of a large crowd? 
Re: Incest: for heterosexuals only?  [message #76135 is a reply to message #76134] Sun, 03 November 2019 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Teddy is currently offline  Teddy

Really getting into it

I'm amused and puzzled. I know I had a response on this thread. It's no longer there. Not that I care all that much either way that it's gone but it would have been nice to have been notified of its removal and why Smile

“There's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That's what sin is.” - Terry Pratchett
Re: Incest: for heterosexuals only?  [message #76136 is a reply to message #76134] Sun, 03 November 2019 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

"luvtwinks wrote on Sat, 02 November 2019 19:54"
"arich wrote on Fri, 01 November 2019 02:31"
lovtwink

--
On the topic of fantasy...About 15 years ago I saw a pair of identical twin brothers perform an erotic dance together at a male strip club in Montreal, QC Canada. At first I was repulsed by it, but about a minute into it I realized it was hot AF. They never touched each other's naughty bits, but it was still hot to watch. I wonder how they felt about doing that in front of a large crowd? 

--
Sounds familiar.

Would have been interesting to actually get to know them and find out if their relationship went beyond dancing.

As to how they may have felt? Well, with a standing room crowd, I bet they were thinking "cha Ching." And as long as they were their own bosses, 🤔 hmmm bet they had to kick something to the house at least. I'm sure they did quite well for them selves. Old gay men can be generous.✌️
Re: Incest: for heterosexuals only?  [message #76137 is a reply to message #76135] Sun, 03 November 2019 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

"Teddy wrote on Sun, 03 November 2019 01:50"
I'm amused and puzzled. I know I had a response on this thread. It's no longer there. Not that I care all that much either way that it's gone but it would have been nice to have been notified of its removal and why Smile

--
i am also puzzled. All I can think of is that you accidentally failed to press submit or whatever it is we press to make these messages happen

[Updated on: Sun, 03 November 2019 11:55]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Incest: for heterosexuals only?  [message #76139 is a reply to message #76137] Sun, 03 November 2019 18:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

"timmy wrote on Sun, 03 November 2019 01:46"

--
i am also puzzled. All I can think of is that you accidentally failed to press submit or whatever it is we press to make these messages happen

-- 
Heaven only knows! LOL

“There's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That's what sin is.” - Terry Pratchett
Re: Incest: for heterosexuals only?  [message #76141 is a reply to message #76137] Sun, 03 November 2019 18:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

"timmy wrote on Sun, 03 November 2019 01:46"

--

--
I see now what happened. Timmy, toward the top of this thread you placed a link to another thread that relates to this topic in which you mention the fact that blokes can't get other blokes pregnant. I read both threads then commented here, and somehow in all of that in my mind I conflated both of those threads into a single thread. So now we know... 😮😳😂

Re: Incest: for heterosexuals only?  [message #76927 is a reply to message #76141] Wed, 27 May 2020 15:55 Go to previous message
inventodoc

Getting started

With friends, things can get awkward and maybe you stop seeing each other.  That really isn't an option within a family.  I guess the potential for hurt is greater in this situation.

---------------------------
Inventodoc
Peace & Love to you
Previous Topic: I understand "Trans" on a person by perosn basis
Next Topic: The Windrush scandal.
Goto Forum: