A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Introduction: Hello
Introduction: Hello  [message #77265] Wed, 02 September 2020 18:03 Go to next message
Shazamboi is currently offline  Shazamboi

Getting started

Hello, I'm Malcolm I'm 29 I'm excited to be here. I've been enjoying stories of this nature since I was about 11. My first introduction was Tales from Another Broken Home. By truthinWords. Sadly, he disappeared and stopped writing the story while I was still young. I'm a writer myself and look forward to reading others works and meeting new people. 
Re: Introduction: Hello  [message #77266 is a reply to message #77265] Wed, 02 September 2020 18:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

The author may have vanished, but the story remains online

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Introduction: Hello  [message #77267 is a reply to message #77265] Wed, 02 September 2020 19:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Teddy is currently offline  Teddy

Really getting into it

"Shazamboi wrote on Wed, 02 September 2020 11:03"
Hello, I'm Malcolm I'm 29 I'm excited to be here. I've been enjoying stories of this nature since I was about 11. My first introduction was Tales from Another Broken Home. By truthinWords. Sadly, he disappeared and stopped writing the story while I was still young. I'm a writer myself and look forward to reading others works and meeting new people. 

--
Hello Shazamboi! Welcome aboard. So glad to have you and that you chose to introduce yourself Smile

Since you write also, is there any chance we'll be seeing something from you here? Or have we seen it already and just don't realize it? ;-) Whatever the case, keep on writing!

Teddy aka Teddy S. Bower

“There's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That's what sin is.” - Terry Pratchett
Re: Introduction: Hello  [message #77271 is a reply to message #77266] Thu, 03 September 2020 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Getting started

Yeah I know, sadly there's quite a few stories like that. I just wish I could meet him and tell him what a pivotal role his story played in my life. There's another one. (Tic) it's called that stands on the top of my list as well

Re: Introduction: Hello  [message #77272 is a reply to message #77267] Thu, 03 September 2020 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Getting started

One of these days, I mean I've got a story on wattpadd I'm working on but I think it might be a little too dark for this community 🤔🤔. I'm hoping to definitely kick some things out for this site though Got any ideas for me?
Re: Introduction: Hello  [message #77273 is a reply to message #77272] Thu, 03 September 2020 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

There are alwasy the Writing Challenges....

At least we have TIC here, regrettably also unfinished

[Updated on: Thu, 03 September 2020 06:20]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Introduction: Hello  [message #77274 is a reply to message #77272] Thu, 03 September 2020 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ivor slipper is currently offline  ivor slipper

Likes it here

"Shazamboi wrote on Thu, 03 September 2020 05:16"
One of these days, I mean I've got a story on wattpadd I'm working on but I think it might be a little too dark for this community 🤔🤔. I'm hoping to definitely kick some things out for this site though Got any ideas for me?

--
As Timmy has said, there are always writing challenges to get the creative juices flowing. The next one should be announced shortly as the previous one has just closed with, I think, all being revealed on Friday.
Re: Introduction: Hello  [message #77276 is a reply to message #77274] Thu, 03 September 2020 19:06 Go to previous message

Getting started

Yeah, I'd love that. Although to be honest I'd actually love to Co-write something with someone as well :D 

Previous Topic: An encounter with hurt and regret
Next Topic: Non-binary
Goto Forum: