A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Home Alone
Home Alone  [message #77491] Wed, 25 November 2020 22:09 Go to next message
luvtwinks is currently offline  luvtwinks

Likes it here

Just finished reading the Home Alone writing challenge stories. I was thinking if I had to write a story for this challenge it would be "Once upon a time I was home alone. I masturbated and lived happily ever after. The end". 😂

Although...there was that one day when I was 12 and had a friend over. My parents left us alone while they attended a local high school football game. Let's just say it was a GREAT day! 😀😈

[Updated on: Thu, 26 November 2020 03:47]

Re: Home Alone  [message #77516 is a reply to message #77491] Fri, 11 December 2020 16:48 Go to previous message
Bisexual_Guy is currently offline  Bisexual_Guy

Likes it here

The Home Alone challenge stories were well worth reading.  One item of interest to me is something Timmy noted perhaps two or three years ago.  The writers manage to arrive at a good story with such differing angles on the challenge title!

The writing challenge stories may be easily accessed from the home page, and then scrolling down to Writing Challenges, then scrolling to the particular challenge.  The older ones are worth reading if you have not yet read them.  Many are worth re-reading.
Previous Topic: Not Here
Next Topic: Team Kaiser
Goto Forum: