A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > I'm looking for a story that I read on the gay authors site but it went.
I'm looking for a story that I read on the gay authors site but it went.  [message #77938] Mon, 05 July 2021 11:44 Go to next message
Opus is currently offline  Opus

Getting started

G'day,

Dont know if anyone knows about it.

I remember reading it ages ago but I was in the middle of Basic training and stopped . It was about a dude in spain and then he ended up in America and fell in love with this other dude. I only remember one character called Roman.

Any ideas, I'd love to get back to it. Sorry i'm such a bludger. Just hoping.

Re: I'm looking for a story that I read on the gay authors site but it went.  [message #77940 is a reply to message #77938] Mon, 05 July 2021 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Any unusual keywords would help

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: I'm looking for a story that I read on the gay authors site but it went.  [message #77942 is a reply to message #77940] Mon, 05 July 2021 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Getting started

Sorry my friend, I don't understand what you mean!
Re: I'm looking for a story that I read on the gay authors site but it went.  [message #77946 is a reply to message #77938] Mon, 05 July 2021 18:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ivor slipper is currently offline  ivor slipper

Likes it here

"Opus wrote on Mon, 05 July 2021 11:44"
G'day,

Dont know if anyone knows about it.

I remember reading it ages ago but I was in the middle of Basic training and stopped . It was about a dude in spain and then he ended up in America and fell in love with this other dude. I only remember one character called Roman.

Any ideas, I'd love to get back to it. Sorry i'm such a bludger. Just hoping.

--Did it involve horses? If so it might be by Andrew Todd. If not, are there any other details you can recall?
Re: I'm looking for a story that I read on the gay authors site but it went.  [message #77949 is a reply to message #77938] Tue, 06 July 2021 17:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Matthews is currently offline  James Matthews

Toe is in the water

I had a guy called Roman in one of my stories and the story did start on a holiday in Spain. But no falling in Love in America. 

Check out The Saturday Boy. It's a long shot but the details you have given are scant. Plus that story was ripped away from GA in 2015, which would have made you 15? lol. (But who am I to judge)
Re: I'm looking for a story that I read on the gay authors site but it went.  [message #77951 is a reply to message #77949] Tue, 06 July 2021 18:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Getting started

"James Matthews wrote on Wed, 07 July 2021 03:16"
I had a guy called Roman in one of my stories and the story did start on a holiday in Spain. But no falling in Love in America. 

Check out The Saturday Boy. It's a long shot but the details you have given are scant. Plus that story was ripped away from GA in 2015, which would have made you 15? lol. (But who am I to judge)

--

Crikey dude, I think this is the one! I'ma gonna read it from the start again. Cripes, I see you even wrote more about it. Like a sequel or something? Thanks Bro. 

I see you are over on gay authors as well. Where are all your stories now? I think I remember you.  
Re: I'm looking for a story that I read on the gay authors site but it went.  [message #77953 is a reply to message #77951] Tue, 06 July 2021 19:07 Go to previous message
James Matthews is currently offline  James Matthews

Toe is in the water

"Opus wrote on Tue, 06 July 2021 19:45"

"James Matthews wrote on Wed, 07 July 2021 03:16"

--

Crikey dude, I think this is the one! I'ma gonna read it from the start again. Cripes, I see you even wrote more about it. Like a sequel or something? Thanks Bro. 

I see you are over on gay authors as well. Where are all your stories now? I think I remember you.  

--

I'm glad you found it, if it is the one. And glad to help. 

I don't publish on Gay Authors anymore, but I am a member. It's complicated. I'll leave it at that! 
Previous Topic: I was reminded, the other day...
Next Topic: In Skater's Time
Goto Forum: