A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Just Hit Send ch15, by smith
icon7.gif Just Hit Send ch15, by smith  [message #8628] Mon, 24 March 2003 23:02 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Is there. And for those of you hoping...................

You will have to read it to find out

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon14.gif Re: Just Hit Send ch15, by smith  [message #8637 is a reply to message #8628] Tue, 25 March 2003 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rick is currently offline  rick

Likes it here

as always a super story ...
keep writing Smile)

Rick ..
icon14.gif Re: Just Hit Send ch15, by smith  [message #8645 is a reply to message #8628] Tue, 25 March 2003 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ashley is currently offline  ashley

Likes it here

Short............. bittersweet........... and to the point. What a talent you have smith. I think a lot of ppl have been down a similar road and the result wasnt always as good as this one. Thanx again GH.......... {{{hugs}}}

People have a habit of changing your direction through life
Re: Just Hit Send ch15, by smith  [message #8646 is a reply to message #8628] Tue, 25 March 2003 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

I always was too much of a wimp to run away properly. I'd be gone from home for 2 hours before I was coild hungry and out of money, finding a public phone box to call Mum and get her to come and pick me up. 'Course, half the time she'd make me wait in the freezing cold for another half an hour, just so I could realise I was being silly.

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
icon14.gif Re: Just Hit Send ch15, by smith  [message #8647 is a reply to message #8628] Tue, 25 March 2003 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guest is currently offline  Guest

On fire!

thank you smith. I am still trembling.
Re: Just Hit Send ch15, by smith  [message #8649 is a reply to message #8647] Tue, 25 March 2003 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
david in hong kong is currently offline  david in hong kong

On fire!

Aye, young Sir smith...well written as usual.

I also find it energizing to see that chapter written and psted so near the time of pain and loss you have recently experienced.

Surely a sign of hope in life.

Thanks.

"Always forgive your enemies...nothing annoys them quite so much." Oscar Wilde
icon7.gif You did get him off that seawall. Thank You!  [message #8653 is a reply to message #8628] Tue, 25 March 2003 18:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
setras is currently offline  setras

Likes it here

No Message Body

That which is dreamed can never be lost, can never be undreamed.
-Master Li in Neil Gaiman's Sandman
icon5.gif Re: Just Hit Send ch15, by smith  [message #8655 is a reply to message #8628] Tue, 25 March 2003 19:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thirdfencepost is currently offline  thirdfencepost

Really getting into it

Hey does the smith read the message board if so which person is he??
~Andy
btw great story heehhe

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
icon6.gif Ah So ~ Who is this one called smith?  [message #8665 is a reply to message #8655] Wed, 26 March 2003 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smith is currently offline  smith

On fire!

Actually, Andy, the hoppergrass drives everyone on the MB crazy :):):):):)Smile

smith J
Re: Ah So ~ Who is this one called smith?  [message #8726 is a reply to message #8665] Thu, 27 March 2003 20:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

Hehehe cools ! How old are you smith? I'm 15

icon6.gif Me?  [message #8729 is a reply to message #8726] Thu, 27 March 2003 21:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smith is currently offline  smith

On fire!

I flipped to 16 on March 1st. An ole man :):)Smile

smith J
Re: Me?  [message #8754 is a reply to message #8729] Fri, 28 March 2003 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

Wow yeah youre so verrryyy Old man... better slow down I wouldn't want you to get hurt in youre weakened condition Smile
~Andy

I've just read....  [message #8778 is a reply to message #8665] Fri, 28 March 2003 06:18 Go to previous message
brian! is currently offline  brian!

Likes it here

all fifteen chapters in one day, I've sent smith an email telling him how much I've enjoyed them. I can't wait to here the next. smith, Well done, and yes I've eaten.

Brian

To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
Previous Topic: A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO WARREN fr rbryce
Next Topic: Isolation surrounded by people
Goto Forum: