A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Re: Hmmmmmm
icon6.gif Re: Hmmmmmm  [message #9090] Wed, 02 April 2003 11:01 Go to next message
rbryce is currently offline  rbryce

Likes it here

Suck bananas sweetheart----GOD loves you r
Listen... Sweetheart.....  [message #9091 is a reply to message #9090] Wed, 02 April 2003 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
marc is currently offline  marc

Needs to get a life!

You said it.

Not I.....

Perhaps this is what I have been talking about?

Life is great for me... Most of the time... But then I meet people online... Very few are real friends... Many say they are but know nothing of what it means... Some say they are, but are so shallow...
icon6.gif Re: Listen... Sweetheart.....  [message #9092 is a reply to message #9091] Wed, 02 April 2003 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

doesent it just make you so mad that i am such a sweetheart and that the angles cheer me. r
Re: Listen... Sweetheart.....  [message #9093 is a reply to message #9092] Wed, 02 April 2003 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Needs to get a life!

Well of course it doesn't Dahhh-ling...

Life is great for me... Most of the time... But then I meet people online... Very few are real friends... Many say they are but know nothing of what it means... Some say they are, but are so shallow...
icon6.gif Re: Listen... Sweetheart.....  [message #9094 is a reply to message #9093] Wed, 02 April 2003 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

i could almost get to like you--will you be my sweetheart
Re: Listen... Sweetheart.....  [message #9095 is a reply to message #9094] Wed, 02 April 2003 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Needs to get a life!

I don't think so.... Already taken....

Re: Listen... Sweetheart.....  [message #9098 is a reply to message #9095] Wed, 02 April 2003 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

The more the merrier... Then you can all go play dick-tag together....

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Re: Listen... Sweetheart.....  [message #9100 is a reply to message #9098] Wed, 02 April 2003 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Needs to get a life!

But I wont do it with a 15 YO

icon6.gif In all conscience I think time to kill this thread  [message #9101 is a reply to message #9100] Wed, 02 April 2003 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

It was fun and tongue in cheek. In the circumstances it is probably better left.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Listen... Sweetheart.....  [message #9102 is a reply to message #9100] Wed, 02 April 2003 11:47 Go to previous message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

Of course- that isn't safe.

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Previous Topic: Safety
Next Topic: You have pushed and pushed, Marc. Now it is time to stop.
Goto Forum: