A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > amazing "medical" device
icon6.gif amazing "medical" device  [message #4569] Wed, 25 September 2002 20:18 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Oh wow. Now I was looking at articles on prostate cancer prevention. I have always imagined that massage, for some reason, is likely to delay or prevent prostatic cancder, and I would be very upset to lose mine!

I found this device, stumped up the rather large sum of money and waited.

There is NO toy on the market that hits the prostate better. Plus it's slim, and can be worn, yes worn, under clothes! and it can be wiggled with a little lever at the back!

Cool

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon7.gif I wasn't even gonna GO there but...  [message #4571 is a reply to message #4569] Wed, 25 September 2002 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lenny is currently offline  lenny

On fire!

...If you're wearing THAT up your...eh... ...How the heck do you SIT DOWN? Very Happy

-Lenny

"But he that hath the steerage of my course,
direct my sail."

-William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Act One, Scene IV
Re: I wasn't even gonna GO there but...  [message #4573 is a reply to message #4571] Wed, 25 September 2002 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Carefully!

And that question from a nation thatinvented salted licorice!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon7.gif More questions... (Yes, I am morbidly intrigued by this item I admit.)  [message #4578 is a reply to message #4573] Thu, 26 September 2002 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lenny is currently offline  lenny

On fire!

(Not even close enough to ever even considering getting one for myself mind you. I wouldn't even be caught dead "wearing" one of those things, hehe!)

Anyway, it seems to be made completely of metal...

Doesn't that mean it gets really COLD down there when it goes in? Yyuucckk! Very Happy

-Lenny

"But he that hath the steerage of my course,
direct my sail."

-William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Act One, Scene IV
~giggles~  [message #4581 is a reply to message #4578] Thu, 26 September 2002 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

It's amazingly small, warm hard plastic, and WOW!

Er, lenny you don;t wear it all the time! just for fun! Or perhaps medical purposes!

Re: amazing "medical" device  [message #4589 is a reply to message #4569] Thu, 26 September 2002 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mike is currently offline  mike

Toe is in the water

Try a medium plastic handled screwdriver but DON'T try and sit down and you can't wear it under clothes but its cheap.

Friendship is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts or measure words
icon7.gif Full URL etc  [message #4613 is a reply to message #4569] Fri, 27 September 2002 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

click here to find it. You also get a brief description of the results. Mindblowing!

Re: amazing "medical" device  [message #4645 is a reply to message #4569] Sun, 29 September 2002 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mt is currently offline  mt

Toe is in the water

WOW!!

I have a small question though; will sex be any different?
Re: amazing "medical" device  [message #4673 is a reply to message #4645] Mon, 30 September 2002 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Oh it IS!

Re: amazing "medical" device  [message #77962 is a reply to message #4569] Tue, 13 July 2021 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bensiamin is currently offline  Bensiamin

Likes it here

Way back in 2002 Timmy started a forum string on prostate massagers which he referred to as an amazing device, LOL!!) and I remember reading with great interest, and then following his recommendation and purchasing one... to great satisfaction!

The infrequent discussions that followed were about pleasure (Yes!) benefit (mixed), cautions (some) and risks (minimal). Prostate massage almost always leads to ejaculation, and since the old adage about men is "if you live long enough you will die of prostate cancer," then a natural question develops regarding frequent sex/ejaculation and prostate cancer.

Thanks to one of my readers for sharing these two recent articles, both based on the same study that followed 32,000 men for eighteen years, that pretty well shows that men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times per month) had a 20% lower chance of prostate cancer than those who did it less frequently. The benefit appears more pronounced in men over 50.

The first, from 2017 in Healthline is titled "Does Frequent Ejaculation Reduce Your Risk for Prostate Cancer?" and can be read here.

The second, from WebMD in 2020 is titled "Can Sex, Masturbation Affect Prostate Cancer Risk?" and can be read here.

The absolute cause of the benefits are still uncertain, but the data supports the conclusion--an interesting variation on the maxim of 'use it or lose it!'

Moral of the story: regardless of how you get there, intercourse, blow job, hand job, prostate massage, there's a real benefit. But, you have to do it frequently enough to reap the rewards!!

[Updated on: Tue, 13 July 2021 17:51]

Bensiamin
Re: amazing "medical" device  [message #77963 is a reply to message #77962] Tue, 13 July 2021 20:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luvtwinks is currently offline  luvtwinks

Likes it here

"Bensiamin wrote on Tue, 13 July 2021 16:15"
... men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times per month) had a 20% lower chance of prostate cancer than those who did it less frequently. The benefit appears more pronounced in men over 50.
--

Looks like I'll live forever then! 😀
Re: amazing "medical" device  [message #77964 is a reply to message #77962] Tue, 13 July 2021 20:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NW is currently offline  NW

On fire!

"Bensiamin wrote on Tue, 13 July 2021 17:15"
 men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times per month) had a 20% lower chance of prostate cancer than those who did it less frequently. The benefit appears more pronounced in men over 50.

--
Darn! I'm 66, and a quick check with my "food, weight and fitness" spreadsheet revealed it was only 20 times last month (OK, I'd been unwell for a few days, but still ...). Must do better!

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. ... Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night devoid of stars." Martin Luther King
Re: amazing "medical" device  [message #77965 is a reply to message #77964] Thu, 15 July 2021 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Teddy is currently offline  Teddy

Really getting into it

"NW wrote on Tue, 13 July 2021 13:44"

men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times per month) had a 20% lower chance of prostate cancer than those who did it less frequently. The benefit appears more pronounced in men over 50.

--
Darn! I'm 66, and a quick check with my "food, weight and fitness" spreadsheet revealed it was only 20 times last month (OK, I'd been unwell for a few days, but still ...). Must do better!

--

I'm happy to learn that my various, um... shall we just say activities...? are apparently keeping me at very low risk! 😂🤣😂🤣 

“There's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That's what sin is.” - Terry Pratchett
Re: amazing "medical" device  [message #77966 is a reply to message #77965] Thu, 15 July 2021 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

"Teddy wrote on Thu, 15 July 2021 04:21"

--

--

I'm happy to learn that my various, um... shall we just say activities...? are apparently keeping me at very low risk! 😂🤣😂🤣 

--
We can say "Activities" if  you want to be coy!

I just calculated  that I have had 21,170 orgasms (average based on one per day, and likley to be more; no wet dreams ever), none from oral, 2 from penetrative sex, 3 from someone else, and the rest from my hand, whether with or without direct anal stimulation.

Oral does nothing for me, penetrative sex does a lot but fails ot achieve orgasm, someone else's hands don't do  it right, and however hard I try with anal stimulation alone my other hand takes over.

My current favourite anal devices are an old slightly squidgy dildo and an njoy pure wand. One, cheap as chips; the other, quite costly but the orgasms are worth it.

If frequent ejaculation and prostate massage keep prostate cancer at bay as well, what a great side benefit of great fun

[Updated on: Thu, 15 July 2021 09:07]

Re: amazing "medical" device  [message #77967 is a reply to message #77966] Fri, 16 July 2021 03:38 Go to previous message
Teddy is currently offline  Teddy

Really getting into it

"timmy wrote on Thu, 15 July 2021 00:20"

"Teddy wrote on Thu, 15 July 2021 04:21"

--

--

--
We can say "Activities" if  you want to be coy!

I just calculated  that I have had 21,170 orgasms (average based on one per day, and likley to be more; no wet dreams ever), none from oral, 2 from penetrative sex, 3 from someone else, and the rest from my hand, whether with or without direct anal stimulation.

Oral does nothing for me, penetrative sex does a lot but fails ot achieve orgasm, someone else's hands don't do  it right, and however hard I try with anal stimulation alone my other hand takes over.

My current favourite anal devices are an old slightly squidgy dildo and an njoy pure wand. One, cheap as chips; the other, quite costly but the orgasms are worth it.

If frequent ejaculation and prostate massage keep prostate cancer at bay as well, what a great side benefit of great fun

--
I was remiss in placing the proper emphasis on the word "various" in my comment! Hahaha 

“There's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That's what sin is.” - Terry Pratchett
Previous Topic: An Apology - James Matthews
Next Topic: IOMfAtS on different browsers
Goto Forum: