A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Circumcision, NSFW
icon13.gif Circumcision, NSFW  [message #66821] Thu, 03 May 2012 14:13
timmy

Has no life at all

Sometimes one sees so very clearly the actual harm done by the relentless US circumcisers. The penis in this picture is seriously damaged. You can see so clearly the scar and the difference between the shaft skin and the inner foreskin. That is intended to be smooth and moist. It's a mucous membrane like the inside of your mouth.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsf4cynpym1r0e1c9o1_500.jpg

In this picture the membrane looks harsh and pitted. The frenulum, the source of almost all sexual sensation, is not present. It has been removed with a knife.

Those of you who are circumcised may say "so what, sex is fine" and you will be right. For you it is fine and it is so because you only know what you know. Those with frenulums will know how erotic the item is. Those without manage without.

But we do need to make sure that this mutilation is not done as a matter of course to newborn boys. I don't say this to offend or upset the Jews. You Jews must make your own peace with your god and your sons.

Compare that image with this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/38/Pénis_en_érection_4.jpg

Glossy, shiny and smooth. 

Neither penis may be to your taste, but you can see clearly the difference.

The models in each are over the age of majority and the pictures are judged to be lawful

[Updated on: Thu, 03 May 2012 14:20]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: The $$$ Power of Prayer
Next Topic: Documentary by a student on Homohobia
Goto Forum: