A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Mihangel's tales affected by the IE vanishing trickl
Mihangel's tales affected by the IE vanishing trickl  [message #66823] Tue, 08 May 2012 18:15 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

We have the following tales left to cure:
  • The Scholar's Tale 2 (done)
  • Xenophilia 2 (done)
  • Gammer Gurton's Inglecock (done)
  • The Tarses of Sodom (done)
  • Sweet William (done)
  • A Younger Orogeny (done)
  • Clouds of Glory (done)

I'll post again as we cure them

[Updated on: Thu, 10 May 2012 11:54]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Mihangel's tales affected by the IE vanishing trickl  [message #66824 is a reply to message #66823] Tue, 08 May 2012 19:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Scholar's Tale 2 is now cured.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Mihangel's tales affected by the IE vanishing trickl  [message #66825 is a reply to message #66824] Tue, 08 May 2012 19:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

So is A Younger Orogeny

Re: Mihangel's tales affected by the IE vanishing trickl  [message #66829 is a reply to message #66825] Tue, 08 May 2012 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

To put this into perspective, Internet Explorer is not used by that many of our visitors.

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=1628&private=0

IE usage on the site is, thankfully, dropping by about one percentage point per month. We optimise the site for properly standards compliant browsers. IE is not anywhere near that class.

Re: Mihangel's tales affected by the IE vanishing trickl  [message #66840 is a reply to message #66829] Wed, 09 May 2012 21:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Sweet William is now done

Re: Mihangel's tales affected by the IE vanishing trickl  [message #66841 is a reply to message #66840] Wed, 09 May 2012 21:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Xenophilia 2 is done

Re: Mihangel's tales affected by the IE vanishing trickl  [message #66844 is a reply to message #66841] Thu, 10 May 2012 11:55 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

And the remainder are completed

Previous Topic: Summerfire has the IE Vanishing Problem
Next Topic: More Fish in the River by Feangol
Goto Forum: