A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > A good coming out story
A good coming out story  [message #66859] Sat, 26 May 2012 11:49 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I commend this to you. It is clear English is a second language:  http://www.wespeaknews.com/lifestyle/26-gay-confe ssions-webfloor-59006.html

Comment here by all means. Comment there, too.

[Updated on: Sat, 26 May 2012 12:45]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: A good coming out story  [message #66861 is a reply to message #66859] Sun, 27 May 2012 02:56 Go to previous message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

Pretty cool. The English was a bit bizarre, like it was translated through Google, but if written by the author that way, he still did better than some Americans do. lol
Liked how short and concise it was, without seeming cut up and leaving out good points.
Previous Topic: Reparative Therapy is Junk - Robert Spitzer
Next Topic: Jim Parsons, Big Bang's Sheldon Cooper comes out
Goto Forum: