A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Is this for real??? Seriously??
icon9.gif Is this for real??? Seriously??  [message #66876] Fri, 08 June 2012 00:35 Go to next message
attatood.too is currently offline  attatood.too

Likes it here

I was sent a link by a friend, and I am trying to figure out  what goes through the head of someone who posts such crap as:

"In many instances, the ringleaders behind atheism are pedophiles who use the thrill of bullying to draw your children away from the home for "hook ups" at motels and bus stops."

and:

"Two major websites promote the shared phallic gratification of young people in a video format:Chatroulette and Omegle. It is vital that you make sure that neither is present on your family computer to prevent the spread of masturbation addiction, which can cause acne, penile problems and a fear of marriage in adulthood."

I simply have to shake my head in disgust. Not even sure I want to live on this planet with these people anymore. To read the rest of the article, go here: 
http://bit.ly/KSnCQX

-Peter
Re: Is this for real??? Seriously??  [message #66877 is a reply to message #66876] Fri, 08 June 2012 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I think you need to do a little more research! These people are safe to share the planet with! 8o

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Is this for real??? Seriously??  [message #66878 is a reply to message #66877] Sat, 09 June 2012 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

That is why I asked if it was for real! I thought it was a little too far "out there" to be serious. I have heard some wild ideas before, but nobody could POSSIBLY have thoughts like this... could they? Wink

I just gave it a quick read when it was sent to me. I knew you would know, Timmy... as per usual. Thanks.
Re: Is this for real??? Seriously??  [message #66879 is a reply to message #66876] Sat, 09 June 2012 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

...and yet the author himself posts this in response to a comment quoting that very same wiki article that you spoke of:

Stephenson Billings 
Sorry Nick, you're an imbecile. The whole Wikipedia/NY Times thing was a prank. Nice of you to spread lies and bigotry. Just what I expect from the liberal left.  http://christwire.org/2010/09/satire-poes-law-and-the-new-yo rk-times-campaign-to-discredit-the-evangelical-message-of-ch ristwire/

Ok, so now I'm back to my original question Sad

[Updated on: Sat, 09 June 2012 05:05]

Re: Is this for real??? Seriously??  [message #66880 is a reply to message #66879] Sat, 09 June 2012 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

You have to love irony Smile

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Is this for real??? Seriously??  [message #66881 is a reply to message #66876] Sat, 09 June 2012 16:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

Maybe this will help you decide the veracity and actuality (?) of Christwire
http://christwire.org/2012/06/atheist-science-turns-cat-into -flying-helicopter-cyborg-menace-strafes-innocent-bystanders

[Updated on: Sat, 09 June 2012 16:26]

Re: Is this for real??? Seriously??  [message #66882 is a reply to message #66881] Sun, 10 June 2012 04:29 Go to previous message

Likes it here

Hahahahahahaha! I love it... Thanks Smokr, that one was actually amusing Smile
Previous Topic: Sad News, Death of Crackerwriter
Next Topic: Sam Johnson - Hero
Goto Forum: