A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Gremlins?
icon5.gif Gremlins?  [message #66909] Mon, 25 June 2012 21:36 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Had a message from attatood.too saying a post or two that he made had vanished. Wasn't me deleting them, so it must be a gremlin. Anyone else noticed this issue?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Gremlins?  [message #66910 is a reply to message #66909] Mon, 25 June 2012 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

No, not that. But i tried to post a pic of our big snow and it wouldn't do that either.
Re: Gremlins?  [message #66912 is a reply to message #66910] Tue, 26 June 2012 06:35 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

email me the pic and I'll take a look?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: The Solstice
Next Topic: An interesting development in Germany
Goto Forum: