A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Hi all!
 () 1 Vote
Hi all!  [message #66932] Tue, 24 July 2012 15:07 Go to next message
Kit is currently offline  Kit

Getting started

I didn't see an introduction thread so I thought I would introduce myself on my own thread! ^=^ I joined this forum because grasshopper's stories had really touched me and I was hoping there would be any way of contacting him to thank him but I figured since I joined the forum I might as well make done new friends.
Re: Hi all!  [message #66934 is a reply to message #66932] Wed, 25 July 2012 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

No-one else is doing it, so i will - Hello Kit, welcome aboard. Grasshopper seems to have disappeared from the 'net - nothing lasts forever, but hopefully he's having a life somewhere.
icon7.gif Re: Hi all!  [message #66937 is a reply to message #66932] Sun, 29 July 2012 10:21 Go to previous message
danny is currently offline  danny

Getting started

well here meeh too...... luvdd his stories well enough..... got a name of his stories... danny... u know... :nod:
best of luk..........

Previous Topic: How do stupid people reproduce
Next Topic: Look what I got as a load of crap spam
Goto Forum: