A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > "I am not out yet" - Oh yes you are, Nathan
"I am not out yet" - Oh yes you are, Nathan  [message #67343] Tue, 29 January 2013 00:03 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Do remember that Youtube does get picked up by your friends!

"If you live in Tucson don't talk about it?" Seriously, kid, what are you even thinking? You're out!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: "I am not out yet" - Oh yes you are, Nathan  [message #67350 is a reply to message #67343] Tue, 29 January 2013 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

lol
Best wishes dude. I would never had done something like that, even if I was so sure at 12. Even if had been possible. Home computer meant you had a very smart typewriter. Being seen by others in their homes meant you were on the news or a local PBS show.
Might be a good prank, but he seems real.
With that many views, Tuscon knows.
Hope he's just as smart as he seems, about a lot of things.
And &$#?^! you Timmy. I'm still a bit bummed about little Louis from Last Starfighter.

raysstories.com
Re: "I am not out yet" - Oh yes you are, Nathan  [message #67352 is a reply to message #67350] Tue, 29 January 2013 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I am sad about him too.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: "I am not out yet" - Oh yes you are, Nathan  [message #67670 is a reply to message #67352] Tue, 16 April 2013 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
solsticeman is currently offline  solsticeman

Likes it here

No need to be sad Timmy... he told his parents...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X PMt47G_w98#!

and that seems to have gone welll, so way to go Nathan
Re: "I am not out yet" - Oh yes you are, Nathan  [message #67671 is a reply to message #67670] Tue, 16 April 2013 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I guess he did. I wonder how we can tell!

Re: "I am not out yet" - Oh yes you are, Nathan  [message #67735 is a reply to message #67343] Mon, 06 May 2013 17:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
griffin is currently offline  griffin

Getting started

Wow! Making a video about being gay & you're only 12???

Gadzooks! I guess you weren't thinking about it, huh? Well, prepare yourself for getting beat up alot. I'm gay and only a 1 of my friends knows it... and he's straight. I sure wouldn't tell anyone at work. Why? Because I drive an 18-wheeler & I don't want to die.

Good going kid. Better become a body builder 'cos you're going to need it.
Re: "I am not out yet" - Oh yes you are, Nathan  [message #67737 is a reply to message #67735] Mon, 06 May 2013 19:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

"griffin wrote on Mon, 06 May 2013 18:23"
Wow! Making a video about being gay & you're only 12???

Gadzooks! I guess you weren't thinking about it, huh? Well, prepare yourself for getting beat up alot. I'm gay and only a 1 of my friends knows it... and he's straight. I sure wouldn't tell anyone at work. Why? Because I drive an 18-wheeler & I don't want to die.

Good going kid. Better become a body builder 'cos you're going to need it.

Just maybe, with luck, Nathan could get a job like yours, if he wants one, and folk will have grown up a little by the time he has his licence. Or that is what I hope for tomorrow's gay teens.

Oh, just read your profile. I used to do a lot of white water kayaking. Guess you aren't the only gay paddler Smile

Re: "I am not out yet" - Oh yes you are, Nathan  [message #67753 is a reply to message #67735] Tue, 14 May 2013 01:34 Go to previous message
attatood.too is currently offline  attatood.too

Likes it here

I drive an 18 (sometimes 32) wheeler also. The industry is slowly changing as society changes. There are online groups for gay truckers in both Canada and the US. I wouldn't tell anyone that I work with either but the industry is growing up. Hopefully by the time Nathan is old enough, he will be able to choose any career that he wants and be able to be himself.

I prefer guys that don't come in a box.
Previous Topic: Plus ça change
Next Topic: How things Change
Goto Forum: