A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Some stunning music
Some stunning music  [message #67755] Tue, 14 May 2013 14:30 Go to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

I'm not the type to post about songs and movies, at least not often. I'm almost afraid to mention this after the results of the post about that video that turned out to be the little brother from The Last Starfighter, but here goes.

On Family Guy, there was a song that stuck in my head all night and yesterday. Last night I found it on YouTube

And here is the full song, also on YouTube, which is even better.

Haunting intro, great voice, entertaining lyrics, lovely melody, good guitar riff, striking piano.
Wax Fang. Going to be checking out other songs from them today.

[Updated on: Wed, 15 May 2013 14:09]

raysstories.com
Re: Some stunning music  [message #67757 is a reply to message #67755] Tue, 14 May 2013 16:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Psssst - check out Our help text (from the help menu) to see how to embed Youtube videos. Smile

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Some stunning music  [message #67758 is a reply to message #67757] Wed, 15 May 2013 14:10 Go to previous message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

Oooooo, spiffy!
And at least you didn't tell me the artists all passed away or something this time.

raysstories.com
Previous Topic: How things Change
Next Topic: The Ultimate in Bad Days
Goto Forum: