A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > There's some sick bastards out there!
There's some sick bastards out there!  [message #67834] Mon, 01 July 2013 03:45 Go to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

Stories like this make my blood boil - http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/8860678/Hunch-puts-bab y-buyer-in-prison

That poor little kid! Maybe he's been rescued and is 'in care', but nothing is ever going to give him his innocence back and he'll be scarred for life. I know six year old boys and they're just babies and so they should be. I hope these bastards rot in hell - but they probably won't.

It is far from the worst thing about it, but everytime something like this happens the know-it-alls equate every gay with pedophiles. Like no "straight" person was ever a monster like these two. And their 'customers'.

Rot in Hell, Bastards!

(sorry if you don't like the language, but i'm not happy!)
Re: There's some sick bastards out there!  [message #67835 is a reply to message #67834] Mon, 01 July 2013 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

There isn't anything one can say in follow up. "Me too" is appropriate, but trivial.

[Updated on: Mon, 01 July 2013 09:10]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: There's some sick bastards out there!  [message #67836 is a reply to message #67835] Mon, 01 July 2013 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

I was thinking yesterday that the board was kind of quiet, so I hoped there was something new today, but this isn't what I was hoping for. Now I wish it were still quiet, in that this had never happened and could therefore never be reported on.
How does someone justify something like this? Can they really think they didn't ****up that boy's mind and life? And how can they get any kind of gratification from it?
I mean, scat isn't sexy to me at all, but at least it isn't a kid.
40 years is not long enough. They should just give them 30 days, and announce their crimes to the inmates as they are dragged to their cells. Hell, why even give them cells? Just announce their crimes over the loudspeaker, then shove them through the door to the general population. Followed by a large plastic box and lid, and a mop and bucket.

raysstories.com
Re: There's some sick bastards out there!  [message #67837 is a reply to message #67836] Mon, 01 July 2013 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

One has to hope for the best. With luck the lad will get over it, but he will need love and safe cuddles to teach him that touch by an adult can be loving. But care schemes are not always adept at organising this.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: There's some sick bastards out there!  [message #67961 is a reply to message #67837] Tue, 03 September 2013 19:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ricky is currently offline  ricky

Getting started

I can tell you from personal experience that these types of abuses are far too common and the children suffer for their entire lives. The feeling of being damaged goods only good for one thing never fully leaves them. It's heart wrenching.
Re: There's some sick bastards out there!  [message #67962 is a reply to message #67961] Tue, 03 September 2013 19:52 Go to previous message
axelsrod is currently offline  axelsrod

Getting started

The somewhat good news is that even men in prison look down on child molesters. The perpetrators will probably have a rough time of it in prison. My guess is that they might not survive their sentences.
Previous Topic: It's been a long, long time....
Next Topic: Neet Hair Removal Gel review
Goto Forum: