A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > This is for Tim, Nigel, & Nick, oh and yes, Warren too.
icon10.gif This is for Tim, Nigel, & Nick, oh and yes, Warren too.  [message #67839] Sun, 14 July 2013 17:09 Go to next message
Brody Levesque is currently offline  Brody Levesque

Really getting into it

ORLANDO, Florida -- This video is from Orlando Ballet's production "Hollywood En Pointe" Principally choreographed by Artistic Director Robert Hill and guest choreographers Peter Chu and Arcadian Broad. "Time" Choreographed and danced by 16 year old Arcadian Broad. 

[Updated on: Tue, 16 July 2013 19:52] by Moderator

Re: This is for Tim, Nigel, & Nick, oh and yes, Warren too.  [message #67840 is a reply to message #67839] Mon, 15 July 2013 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

Beautiful and skilled.  Thanks, Brody.

Hugs
Nigel

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: This is for Tim, Nigel, & Nick, oh and yes, Warren too.  [message #67841 is a reply to message #67839] Tue, 16 July 2013 19:55 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

He is skilled. What a four square and powerful lad he is.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Conversation Therapy Works!
Next Topic: The problem with monogamy
Goto Forum: