A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > I love the rainbow...
icon10.gif I love the rainbow...  [message #67842] Fri, 19 July 2013 22:05 Go to next message
Brody Levesque is currently offline  Brody Levesque

Really getting into it

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=1649&private=0
Re: I love the rainbow...  [message #67843 is a reply to message #67842] Sun, 21 July 2013 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

The Queen of the Rainbow! (and they say the US President is 'coloured'?)

cheers
Re: I love the rainbow...  [message #67880 is a reply to message #67843] Sun, 11 August 2013 20:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStig is currently offline  TheStig

Getting started

Heh, no sir, we say he is "colored"!
Re: I love the rainbow...  [message #67881 is a reply to message #67880] Mon, 12 August 2013 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

Just because you spell coloured "colored" doesn't make it right.

Either way the Her Majesty The Queen pride photo collage is delightful.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada
Re: I love the rainbow...  [message #67888 is a reply to message #67881] Tue, 13 August 2013 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Getting started

Don't get me wrong, I like the collage =) just making... a pun I guess that was?  Ugh, I hope not.  Just a joke about the difference in spelling either way.
Re: I love the rainbow...  [message #67889 is a reply to message #67888] Tue, 13 August 2013 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

'The United States and Great Britain are two countries separated by a common language.' George Bernard Shaw.

Of course, our way is the right way - it is the Queen's English. Smile

Welcome aboard by the way.

cheers
Re: I love the rainbow...  [message #67891 is a reply to message #67889] Tue, 13 August 2013 18:33 Go to previous message

Getting started

Thanks, I appreciate it.  And the English language is never right, so many crazy rules and exceptions. Very Happy
But I suppose you do have the distinct pleasure of belonging to the older style of spelling and hence, the precedence.
This has gotten really off topic imo heh
Previous Topic: I've had enough ...
Next Topic: Gay myths on a tee shirt
Goto Forum: