A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Gay myths on a tee shirt
Gay myths on a tee shirt  [message #67855] Sat, 03 August 2013 19:45 Go to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=1650&private=0
  • Attachment: myths.jpg
    (Size: 54.66KB, Downloaded 838 times)

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: Gay myths on a tee shirt  [message #67887 is a reply to message #67855] Tue, 13 August 2013 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStig is currently offline  TheStig

Getting started

Heh, I can't even count how many times my roommate has asked me who would "wear the pants in the relationship" if I ever brought home a boyfriend XP
Re: Gay myths on a tee shirt  [message #67890 is a reply to message #67887] Tue, 13 August 2013 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Quote:
TheStig wrote on Tue, 13 August 2013 01:20Heh, I can't even count how many times my roommate has asked me who would "wear the pants in the relationship" if I ever brought home a boyfriend XP

--"Neither, we'd be too busy having sex!"

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Gay myths on a tee shirt  [message #67892 is a reply to message #67890] Tue, 13 August 2013 18:36 Go to previous message
TheStig is currently offline  TheStig

Getting started

HAH, definitely.  I'll have to use that the next time he asks something along those lines.
Previous Topic: I love the rainbow...
Next Topic: Please explain
Goto Forum: