A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Room mate patrol!
icon10.gif Room mate patrol!  [message #68343] Wed, 26 February 2014 13:44 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Knock, knock: "Excuse, me, do you need some help? I'm your friendly Mormon anti solo Masturbation Service!"

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Room mate patrol!  [message #68345 is a reply to message #68343] Wed, 26 February 2014 19:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

Apparently, Jay Leno called it 'Saving Ryan's Privates' Laughing

All part of the War on Masturbation http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2014 /02/mormons-declare-war-on-masturbation-in-creepy-new-video/

Good luck with that!
Re: Room mate patrol!  [message #68347 is a reply to message #68345] Wed, 26 February 2014 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

The less than amusing thing is that prostate cancer is said to be minimised as a risk if orgasms are regular and frequent.

Never mind. This lot wear Mormon underwear</a> in order to keep idle hands out of trouble. However I am reminded of Ecclesiastes 9:10, pictured as a plaque at the Sir William Borlase's Grammar School in Marlow, Buckinghamshire. The school was a boys' school, though now has girls, too.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4a/Plaque_outside_Sir_William_Borlase%27s_School%2C_Marlow.jpg 

[Updated on: Wed, 26 February 2014 22:35]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Room mate patrol!  [message #68357 is a reply to message #68347] Fri, 07 March 2014 14:17 Go to previous message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

The collected aforementioned aside, one does have to admit that this PSA is one brilliantly crafted short film, and worthy of the time we have spent viewing it unlike a goodly number of others of recent memory.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada
Previous Topic: Oscar Pistorius - Will He Run Again..?
Next Topic: "Only in Canada, you say?"
Goto Forum: