A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Legs
icon5.gif Legs  [message #68421] Sun, 23 March 2014 21:27 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

We've all seen him. He has the most amazing legs. They most assuredly are not the rugged sporty legs of the athlete, they aren't the flabby legs of the couch potato, and they are not at all feminine. They are just legs to die for. And he knows it, and, what is more, all his male and female friends know it, and tell him so. It isn't just our opinion, it's everyone's opinion.

So why can't I find a picture of such glorious legs online?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Legs  [message #68425 is a reply to message #68421] Mon, 24 March 2014 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

Because you're not a leg man.
There are many such examples.
Do I have to link to them or post them? They would only be my version, however. Your own version, if they exist, might be very different.

raysstories.com
Re: Legs  [message #68427 is a reply to message #68425] Mon, 24 March 2014 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Go for it. Attempt ones without dangly bits. I like legs. The first serious erection I had over a boy was walking behind him fromthe rugby pitch, looking at his legs and wanting them so badly. Not him, just his legs!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Legs  [message #68431 is a reply to message #68427] Tue, 25 March 2014 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

Well, you should be able to find something here...
http://www.pinterest.com/unnamedfella/sexy-men-legs/
Though I didn't see those 'glorious' legs there.
Though these come close in my opinion. Firm, with muscles that aren't all bulgy, smooth, shaped nice from hips to ankles, and no knobby knees or weird perturbations.
http://smokr.net/raysstories/images/guys/GTS_David2_024M.jpg

When I was in high school, before my first time with someone, a good friend of mine was semi-athletic, a bit short, and would have been skinny if not for his athleticism and musculature. He was proud of his legs. The girls even said he had great legs. He wore shorts as often as possible. He had dark brown hair on them, much more than most our age. Strong muscles but they weren't powerfully built. And he had the cutest face. I loved his hair and his eyes, his lips, and the entire shape of his face. But his butt... cripes! The first time I saw him changing at his house, I had to hide what he was causing to happen. His butt in white briefs, those legs sticking out of them, his flanks, and that chest with perfect little brown nipples... sights stuck in my head forever. Rumor was he was a little on the short side in the pants. Those rare glimpses of him changing before we headed out to hang out didn't seem to hold up to that rumor though. Maybe he was short in length, but had large buddies below? I always wanted to find out, but we never had gym class together, and I sure didn't have the guts to try anything with him.
I still don't use the name Steven for major characters in my stories because he was just so hot! I can't write well enough to honor him in that way. I've only used the name Steve, but without the 'n'. In The Circle, for a totally cute, adorable guy who's a straight friend and plays a small part. Like Steven in my real life.
Worst of it all, is that he married a common friend of ours after high school, and they divorced a few years later after she caught him hanging out at a gay club. So she said, anyway, years later when I found her online. She didn't have his contact info, and I've not been able to find him online despite trying many times. And he has a very unusual last name, so if he had used it somewhere, he would be easy to find. Damn, never know what could have been.

raysstories.com
Re: Legs  [message #68436 is a reply to message #68431] Sat, 29 March 2014 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

This rather silly picture has more the legs style I mean:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/grFkXAluKpef9b4vrmAK998eo1_500.jpg

There's an elusive soft quality about them despite obvious muscles

Re: Legs  [message #68437 is a reply to message #68436] Sat, 29 March 2014 16:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

Actually, I find them quite similar!

raysstories.com
Re: Legs  [message #68438 is a reply to message #68437] Sat, 29 March 2014 17:32 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Similar, yes, but less defined in the thighs and softer round the knees that yours shows

[Updated on: Sat, 29 March 2014 17:33]

Previous Topic: Story categories
Next Topic: A short film in Portuguese
Goto Forum: