A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > South Africa's 1st Snow Fall of 2014...
icon10.gif South Africa's 1st Snow Fall of 2014...  [message #68505] Thu, 05 June 2014 14:06 Go to next message
Michael-Kent Dobison is currently offline  Michael-Kent Dobison

Likes it here

Well Well Well...

All I can really say is thank the gods that Solstice is not too far away. Yet another snowy winter in SA... Hellooooooo Global Warming. It's really not very much snow when looking at the bigger picture but considering our regional climate is meant to be sub-Saharan... Snow is unusual, full stop...

http://www.news24.com/Multimedia/MyNews24/Icy-weather-hits-S A-20140605

Still very Pretty Smile - Have a Super rest-of-the Week all Smile

"And so the lion fell in love with the Lamb"
"What a stupid Lamb"
"What a sick, masochistic lion"
Re: South Africa's 1st Snow Fall of 2014...  [message #68507 is a reply to message #68505] Sat, 07 June 2014 12:00 Go to previous message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

What the hell, and, why not?  If the mid-western states of the The United States this past week could have HAIL the size of baseballs (I've personally seen and experienced hail the size of golf-balls in winter here in Canada, but never anything larger) then we should not be surprised by snow in Johannesburg, nor should we, or São Paulo or Brisbane.

Nice to be able to share the wealth at little with the rest of the World.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada
Previous Topic: "The Transgender Tipping Point" Time Mag's 1st Transgender Cover Lady :)
Next Topic: Letter from camp
Goto Forum: