A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > A rarely discussed topic indeed.
A rarely discussed topic indeed.  [message #68603] Mon, 08 September 2014 05:20 Go to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

Getting to the bottom of anal sex

Posturing aside, the article gets down to the nitty gritty in its' final paragraphs and is well worth our time and trouble in pursuit.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

[Updated on: Mon, 08 September 2014 05:20]

Re: A rarely discussed topic indeed.  [message #68604 is a reply to message #68603] Mon, 08 September 2014 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

You may want to look at our resources. A particular section is Hygiene

These sections were written for a good friend whose boyfriend so wanted to bottom for him, but could not manage for various reasons, including the taboo nature of the anus. By working gently through the sections together they found a mutually fulfilling sexual congress was possible.

It should be emphasised than anal sex is absent from a great many gay men's repertoire, and that this is absolutely fine. Doing what is enjoyable for both parties is important. I have a belief that one should try stuff before rejecting it, but that is just me, and even then there are some things I have no interest in trying! I do not choose snails of a restaurant menu, and have never eaten one.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: A rarely discussed topic indeed.  [message #68605 is a reply to message #68604] Mon, 08 September 2014 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

I had forgotten the excellent Resources section on Health that your parent site provides.  That you chose to create a detailed series of topics related to this issue is commendable; but all to often it is a topic seldom discussed elsewhere. It was for this reason when I saw the article at Toronto's Xtra Magazine, thinking of our hidden youngster, I felt the need to bring it to our collected attention.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada
Re: A rarely discussed topic indeed.  [message #68606 is a reply to message #68605] Mon, 08 September 2014 17:55 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

I wasn't criticising you, Warren Smile. The site is far, far more than stories and a forum. It is, in a way, a gay teenager's primer for sexual adventures.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: A request for some help
Next Topic: For a laugh
Goto Forum: