A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Twice in less than a month; a record of sorts...
Twice in less than a month; a record of sorts...  [message #68701] Wed, 05 November 2014 14:02 Go to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

Kindly jump over to my blog for a moment or two and join with me in congratulating Anna Rogers and Ireland's BeLonG To Youth Services for being brilliant at what they do, and are doing so very well indeed, with the release this morning of their latest creative supporting Irish Equality.

You may remember Ms Roger's earlier initiative (funded in part by the European Union's Progress Programme for Diversity Against Discrimination and Bórd Scannán na hÉireann) and my vidéo file-sharing blog and its' Membership's sub-titling support of the film short.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada
Re: Twice in less than a month; a record of sorts...  [message #68702 is a reply to message #68701] Wed, 05 November 2014 21:13 Go to previous message
ChrisR is currently offline  ChrisR

Likes it here

Very well done job. I think the first is more direct, the second more subtle. Makes for a good combination.
Previous Topic: Disparaging terms in tales
Next Topic: Exotic Pets
Goto Forum: