A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > A little history
A little history  [message #69013] Thu, 05 February 2015 00:21 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I wonder how many of you have read the site's history?

We started in January 1997. We just passed our 18th birthday

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: A little history  [message #69014 is a reply to message #69013] Thu, 05 February 2015 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ChrisR is currently offline  ChrisR

Likes it here

We started in January 1997. We just passed our 18th birthday

Congratulations! You're finally legal in all states. Of course I wondered why I couldn't always follow your timeline reports, but now it's clear. If, as in the history, Megaman turned over control to you on 29 November 2015, you've been writing in a time warp. Wow! How cool is that! Wink

But thanks for fighting through all the good times and bad. Definitely woth it.
Re: A little history  [message #69015 is a reply to message #69014] Thu, 05 February 2015 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

Happy Birthday; may you live long and prosper... at least as long as that box of tricks you found lurking somewhere on the internet with my name on it from the early 1950's.

Thanks for the memories!

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

[Updated on: Thu, 05 February 2015 12:45]

Re: A little history  [message #69016 is a reply to message #69014] Thu, 05 February 2015 08:20 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Quote:
ChrisR wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 01:46We started in January 1997. We just passed our 18th birthday

Congratulations! You're finally legal in all states. Of course I wondered why I couldn't always follow your timeline reports, but now it's clear. If, as in the history, Megaman turned over control to you on 29 November 2015, you've been writing in a time warp. Wow! How cool is that! Wink

But thanks for fighting through all the good times and bad. Definitely woth it.

--
Oops. Sorted.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Caption the pic...
Next Topic: Call the Midwife
Goto Forum: