A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Puppy for Sale
Puppy for Sale  [message #70080] Fri, 07 August 2015 14:06 Go to next message
escanes3000

Getting started

Welcome. We have been awaiting your appearance
Re: Puppy for Sale  [message #70081 is a reply to message #70080] Fri, 07 August 2015 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

PFS is a pleasantly long tale. It starts here, with chapter 1

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Puppy for Sale  [message #70086 is a reply to message #70081] Sun, 09 August 2015 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

>I kicked a small football through the damp grass towards an old cast iron bench that had sat in these grounds for as long as I can remember. It was autumn, and mushy dead brown leaves were being trodden into the moist lawn by my feet as I followed the path of my ball, finally arriving at the old bench.<

Sir

You grabbed me right from the first paragraph.  I look forward to relishing each word as the story unfolds.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Re: Puppy for Sale  [message #70209 is a reply to message #70086] Fri, 11 September 2015 09:02 Go to previous message
James Matthews is currently offline  James Matthews

Toe is in the water

I am most humbled you are reading the story and really hope you enjoy it from start to finish Smile
Previous Topic: Special story sets for seasonal things
Next Topic: Codicils
Goto Forum: