A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > So if... why...
So if... why...   [message #70489] Sun, 01 November 2015 09:41 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Why do stories seem preoccupied, when boy meets boy, man meets man, with nether regions at the first meeting, and in the first moments of the meeting?

Here, in real life, my head will turn for a face, not an arse or a crotch.

If I go horse riding I want to meet the horse at the head, not just get on at the middle.

Same with meeting folk. I may decide I want them badly, but I want to be with the head, the face, the (presumed) intelligent part, the place where the personality tends to be.

I've never been 'big' on studying the crotch. It only holds any interest once I like the person. And, even then, it's curiosity rather than essential. He will, after all, have a penis and testicles, broadly similar to other penises and testicles. I presume it will get hard. I'm interested in it naked and hard. But that's after knowing the person.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: So if... why...   [message #70493 is a reply to message #70489] Sun, 01 November 2015 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jolyon Lewes

Toe is in the water

In my stories, as in my real life, first impressions are invariably formed when looking at a person's face. After that come gender, build, posture, age, speech, clothing etc. but first and foremost the face and the expression on it are what catches my attention. True, a pair of thighs bared nicely by suitably short shorts will often grab my attention but a second later I am studying the face.

Jolyon
Re: So if... why...   [message #70498 is a reply to message #70493] Tue, 03 November 2015 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark

Likes it here

For me, in real life, it's face first, then legs.  Only then might I consider crotch or butt, but not always.

I can only assume that in the kinds of stories of which you speak, the author is trying to get to the action as quick as possible, and goes to the overall waist area (crotch/butt) first as a result, instead of things like the face.
Re: So if... why...   [message #70625 is a reply to message #70498] Sun, 13 December 2015 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

I boywatch as I walk along the street.  The first thing I notice is usually the face.  By then the guy has walked past and I think 'Shit, I didn't look at his bulge.'

My straight friends tell me they look at a girl's tits first.  To me that is their equivalent of my looking at a guy's trouser bulge.  I get pleasure out of it.

Penises and testicles are not all the same.  Penises vary in length, girth, shape, hard and soft, sho-wers and growers, shape of the glans, length of foreskin, cut or uncut.  Some are aesthetically speaking beautiful; some are ugly.  This is probably subjective.

Similarly testicles are different tight or loose, low hangers, indiscernable in  the scrotum or two discrete balls, scrotum tucked away between the legs or projecting forward.  All this without mentioning pubic hair.

I remember one of my fellows at school saying modesty didn't matter because we boys were all the same.  He couldn't have been more wrong.

Hugs
Nigel

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: So if... why...   [message #70626 is a reply to message #70625] Sun, 13 December 2015 22:59 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

"Nigel wrote on Sun, 13 December 2015 22:09"
I boywatch as I walk along the street.  The first thing I notice is usually the face.  By then the guy has walked past and I think 'Shit, I didn't look at his bulge.'

My straight friends tell me they look at a girl's tits first.  To me that is their equivalent of my looking at a guy's trouser bulge.  I get pleasure out of it.

Penises and testicles are not all the same.  Penises vary in length, girth, shape, hard and soft, sho-wers and growers, shape of the glans, length of foreskin, cut or uncut.  Some are aesthetically speaking beautiful; some are ugly.  This is probably subjective.

Similarly testicles are different tight or loose, low hangers, indiscernable in  the scrotum or two discrete balls, scrotum tucked away between the legs or projecting forward.  All this without mentioning pubic hair.

I remember one of my fellows at school saying modesty didn't matter because we boys were all the same.  He couldn't have been more wrong.

Hugs
Nigel

--
Ah, the infinite variety of the Gentleman's Area when naked!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Conscious non bigotry
Next Topic: HIV Medicine Price hike
Goto Forum: