A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Seeking Editor
Seeking Editor  [message #71158] Tue, 01 March 2016 03:22 Go to next message
James Matthews is currently offline  James Matthews

Toe is in the water

Hello all,

I am seeking a new editor to work with me on my current story The Boy from Castlebay Down, and also my next novel Wolfric which is a German WW11 tale (Starting mid April). I currently write about 15k-18k words a week and these are normally split into three chapters with a posting schedule of 2 chapters a week.

So here is what I am looking for.
  • An editor who can firstly keep up with editing at least 10k words a week which means I'll need chapters ready to go on Sundays and Wednesdays.
  • I work with either Google Docs or Via MSword sent by e-mail (whichever the preference)
  • Happy to take suggestions and feedback if something can be said better - I like editors who stand up to me! lol
  • Also need someone who is fully versed in "British" dialect (American applicants only hahaha)

Thanks all in advance and I'm only sorry I can't pay you, but hey, at least we'll make a friend a piece Smile

My Email address is: westcliffwriter@outlook.com for anyone interested, or just post a reply here. 

Kind Regards

West
Re: Seeking Editor  [message #71170 is a reply to message #71158] Tue, 01 March 2016 21:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Matthews is currently offline  James Matthews

Toe is in the water

Hmm, I guess my schedule was a big ask, but I still hold out hope.

*Holds Hope outwards in the breeze*

lol

anyone?

Please don't let me be alone, i'll be sad...
Re: Seeking Editor  [message #71171 is a reply to message #71170] Tue, 01 March 2016 22:45 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

We have a list. Have a look

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Interpretation by visual description
Next Topic: Knots, by Elias Scott
Goto Forum: