A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > William... and Liam... by Paul Jamison
William... and Liam... by Paul Jamison  [message #71617] Tue, 24 May 2016 23:55 Go to next message
solsticeman is currently offline  solsticeman

Likes it here

If you love gentle, honest stories with no exaggerated plot, just youngsters with lives to lead and challenges to overcome, then these stories are a must. The style is fly-on-the-wall and the boys and their disasters and triumphs have a delightful feeling of reality.

They have been around for the while, long enough for it to be high time that this delightful author sat down and gave us some more of his work.

Let's all shout at him till he does... WAKE UP Paul, your public needs you!
Re: William... and Liam... by Paul Jamison  [message #71618 is a reply to message #71617] Wed, 25 May 2016 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I agree. Please email Paul, too. He's had an awkward health patch, but we all get those. His muse deserted him for a while. That happens to us all. He still has time to dash of a quick short for Cold, Wet, and Muddy to see if he can get back into the groove.

[Updated on: Wed, 25 May 2016 09:07]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: William... and Liam... by Paul Jamison  [message #71622 is a reply to message #71618] Thu, 26 May 2016 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paulj is currently offline  paulj

Likes it here

Well, I am writing the third story of the saga... Nowhere near ready yet still more research and a few more chapters complete before it get's the exposure here.
Many thanks for the kind comments...Paul Jamison:)
Re: William... and Liam... by Paul Jamison  [message #71630 is a reply to message #71622] Sat, 28 May 2016 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bisexualguy is currently offline  bisexualguy

Toe is in the water

I have probably read the stories, William, and Liam, at least ten to fifteen times.  I look forward to reading Christopher and Marcus, and any others you write, Paul.
Re: William... and Liam... by Paul Jamison  [message #77133 is a reply to message #71622] Fri, 03 July 2020 06:04 Go to previous message
Chris F is currently offline  Chris F

Getting started

Both William and Liam are great stories, I like the way you do each person's viewpoint and how you introduce new people into the stories.

Is there any chance that the third part of the story, Chris 'n' Marcus, will be published?

Previous Topic: Minister by Camy Sussex
Next Topic: ChrisR and "Two Words"
Goto Forum: