A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Independence Day, by Cole Parker
Independence Day, by Cole Parker  [message #72803] Tue, 11 April 2017 15:11 Go to next message
Bisexual_Guy is currently offline  Bisexual_Guy

Likes it here

I was looking at the Story Shelf section of IOMFAtS and scrolled down to Cole Parker.  I had read some of his stories before, and found one I had not read.  I tried to paste the link into this post and failed just now, but his holiday-themed stories are an interesting bunch, especially "Independence Day."  Well worth reading, in my opinion.

Timmy, is there any chance Cole might be invited to post more of his stories here?
Re: Independence Day, by Cole Parker  [message #72804 is a reply to message #72803] Tue, 11 April 2017 17:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Please ask him. He is alwasy welcome to submit his work.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Independence Day, by Cole Parker  [message #72805 is a reply to message #72803] Wed, 12 April 2017 09:07 Go to previous message
ivor slipper is currently offline  ivor slipper

Likes it here

Thanks for the recommendation BG. I reckon any of Cole's stories is worth a read and this one I hadn't come across

Previous Topic: Black and White Boys
Next Topic: Now You're Here.
Goto Forum: