A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Starting Over
Starting Over  [message #73845] Mon, 08 January 2018 09:23 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

The genre is kind of hackneyed, but to my eyes Starting Over is not. It handles what 'was not' before the incident well, and what exists after it well. 

My challenge is that the author has gone dark. He was never the most frequent poster of this tale, but he was very happy for it to be published here. After chapter 13 we have to imagine the future. That's kind of ok, too. But has anyone had any success in emailing hom to ask for more?

[Updated on: Fri, 12 January 2018 09:42]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Starting Over  [message #73869 is a reply to message #73845] Fri, 12 January 2018 02:50 Go to previous message
Joe.mx is currently offline  Joe.mx

Toe is in the water

Owww im ejoying a lot this story ,i always wait to the story to finish to email to the authors to thank them , i will try to email him right now

Be strong , so that nobody can defeat you ,
Be noble , so that nobody can humiliate you,
Be yourself , so that nobody can forgets you.
Previous Topic: Some interesting new tales
Next Topic: We are to lose an author to happiness!
Goto Forum: