A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > an "Oops!" to be corrected with your help
an "Oops!" to be corrected with your help  [message #74156] Tue, 13 March 2018 03:32 Go to next message
theeggman is currently offline  theeggman

Getting started

I've been spending so much of my time working on mixing and mastering music that I just discovered that my story "Neil And Rich" is missing a few chapters on this site. Chapters 6 through 9 are available and ready for posting. As a matter of fact, sufficient edits and corrections were made to Chapters 1 - 5 that they could be updated as well.

Even more distressing, I'm not sure who is maintaining the site or where to send the RTF chapter files.

Please let me know by dropping me an email at:  theeggman61@gmail.com

Thanks! Waves at IOMFATS from the other side of the pond.

Re: an "Oops!" to be corrected with your help  [message #74157 is a reply to message #74156] Tue, 13 March 2018 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pedro

Toe is in the water

Hi.

Welcome back.

Timmy is still in charge of the site and his email address for submissions is 'its_onlyme@iomfats.org'.

Pedro
Re: an "Oops!" to be corrected with your help  [message #74159 is a reply to message #74156] Tue, 13 March 2018 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

"theeggman wrote on Tue, 13 March 2018 03:32"
I've been spending so much of my time working on mixing and mastering music that I just discovered that my story "Neil And Rich" is missing a few chapters on this site. Chapters 6 through 9 are available and ready for posting. As a matter of fact, sufficient edits and corrections were made to Chapters 1 - 5 that they could be updated as well.

Even more distressing, I'm not sure who is maintaining the site or where to send the RTF chapter files.

Please let me know by dropping me an email at:  theeggman61@gmail.com

Thanks! Waves at IOMFATS from the other side of the pond.[/font-family][/font-size]

--
I wondered where you'd got to. The older chapters can be edited and the new ones added to the queue with ease. RTF is a pain in the arse, but doable, but .doc or .odt is far easier

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: an "Oops!" to be corrected with your help  [message #74170 is a reply to message #74159] Sat, 17 March 2018 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Getting started

I'll start work on ODT files this weekend, Tim. Files will start flying ASAP.

On March 15th, at about noon eastern time, my father passed away. That's where I've been and what I've been dealing with the last 2 days, all the final preparations for the wake and funeral.

No sympathies are required; we weren't close by any stretch of the meaning. I'm just doing what a first born son should do and seeing that everything is done as he would want it.
Re: an "Oops!" to be corrected with your help  [message #74197 is a reply to message #74156] Sun, 25 March 2018 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Getting started

Incoming emails, Chapters 1 - 9, Tim (and believe it or not, the edited chapters needed editing - chapters 6, 8 and 9 will need to be resent... in the morning, its 1:40AM).
Re: an "Oops!" to be corrected with your help  [message #74212 is a reply to message #74197] Wed, 28 March 2018 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

"theeggman wrote on Sun, 25 March 2018 06:41"
Incoming emails, Chapters 1 - 9, Tim (and believe it or not, the edited chapters needed editing - chapters 6, 8 and 9 will need to be resent... in the morning, its 1:40AM).

--
Ok, I have no idea, but I have gone with what I have!!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: an "Oops!" to be corrected with your help  [message #74216 is a reply to message #74212] Thu, 29 March 2018 04:17 Go to previous message

Getting started

Funeral & burial in the morning, the usual delays presented by real life taking over.
Previous Topic: The Odd, Onward Door--No Door Left Behind
Next Topic: Call me Eild
Goto Forum: