A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > The art of Gaston Goor
The art of Gaston Goor  [message #74959] Fri, 05 October 2018 19:02 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I have just discovered this artist, and am very pleasantly surprised. Google is your friend, here.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: The art of Gaston Goor  [message #75082 is a reply to message #74959] Sat, 03 November 2018 19:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dominick St James is currently offline  Dominick St James

Toe is in the water

Google censure by omission. Bl-lit is the more comprehensive to see all his work. A Good find. The boys are very cocky, are'nt they. I like the scattered text books, in pursuit of something more pressing. He's quite unique, is'nt he. There's nothing out there comparable.

I remember coming across him some time ago, seeing the one of the young pages, having a nice time with each other. In my frame of reference I find him very inspiring!

Other French illustrators in the boy story genre worth looking at, are Pierre Joubert and a contemporary, Michel Gourlier who portrays a looser, more wanton style, and then the German illustrator Otto Lohmuller.
[/font-size]

[Updated on: Sat, 03 November 2018 20:09]

Re: The art of Gaston Goor  [message #75084 is a reply to message #75082] Sat, 03 November 2018 20:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

It does take a leap to find the site you mention, and that site is more complete via the TOR system than openly.

Lohmuller has removed almost all of his lads from the iternet becaise he was accused of ~gasp~ drawing boys. Goor is, of course, unable to do the same. And his art ranges from the subtle to the explicit.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: The art of Gaston Goor  [message #75096 is a reply to message #74959] Sun, 04 November 2018 17:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brody Levesque is currently offline  Brody Levesque

Really getting into it

This is a collection of Young Male art tastefully done: https://youngmaleart.tumblr.com/

[Updated on: Mon, 05 November 2018 20:49] by Moderator

Re: The art of Gaston Goor  [message #75098 is a reply to message #75096] Sun, 04 November 2018 21:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dominick St James is currently offline  Dominick St James

Toe is in the water

"Brody Levesque wrote on Sun, 04 November 2018 17:48"
This is a collection of Young Male art tastefully done.

Wow, nice find. Very tasteful and easy on the eye... I especially like the Kanaiya, Itschert, Barkley, Collin and Andreev.

[Updated on: Mon, 05 November 2018 09:11]

Re: The art of Gaston Goor  [message #75114 is a reply to message #75098] Mon, 05 November 2018 20:55 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

The site bl-lit1 can be hard to find. It is, at present, here:

http://bl-lit1.site

The site if often chased down and nuked, whcih is odd since it contains art. I suppose it is like throwing a brick through a paediatrican's window.  Instructions in the screenshot:

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=4886&private=0

You will need the TOR browser

Previous Topic: The doppelgänger occurrence
Next Topic: I think I have solved a blockage
Goto Forum: