A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Cyberbullying - Ronan Parke talks about his experiences
Cyberbullying - Ronan Parke talks about his experiences  [message #75305] Wed, 19 December 2018 09:04 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Apart from having grown up into a delightful and well rounded young man, and being really rather gorgeous with it, Ronan speaks a lot of sense. 

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Cyberbullying - Ronan Parke talks about his experiences  [message #75526 is a reply to message #75305] Fri, 15 February 2019 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ashdaw is currently offline  Ashdaw

Toe is in the water

Interesting hearing a gay guy talk about his negative responses and the feelings he has regarding social media.
I guess I never thought about gay guys being targets of sexual harassment or just harasment in general.
Ronan Parke talks about himself  [message #75620 is a reply to message #75305] Thu, 14 March 2019 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Attitude has an interview with Ronan, and it is well worth reading. He has chosen to tell the world about who he is and has always been, and about being forced into a closet where he never fitted.

I confess to being more than a little in love with and in awe of my image of him

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Ronan Parke talks about himself  [message #76624 is a reply to message #75620] Sun, 22 March 2020 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

"I'm hard work!"

Re: Ronan Parke talks about himself  [message #76632 is a reply to message #76624] Mon, 23 March 2020 05:00 Go to previous message
Bensiamin is currently offline  Bensiamin

Likes it here

Whether you've listened to the interview, or are a fan or Ronan's music...or not, it's worth a short stop to listen to the YouTube video of his performance last year at London Pride.

It includes a really good cover of Prince's Purple Rain, an original titled No Love Like First Love, and a quite astounding rendition of John Lennon's Imagine.

He's not just a cute, charming and endearing young gay man, but an accomplished singer as well!

YouTube link

Bensiamin
Previous Topic: Contributions?
Next Topic: KIA One million dollars for homeless kids
Goto Forum: