A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > In Memoriam
In Memoriam  [message #76542] Sat, 15 February 2020 16:12 Go to next message
Dominick St James is currently offline  Dominick St James

Toe is in the water

Just a line as a reminder for those of us that remember YoungCity, if you were a member. It's two years ago now since it's demise. And more sadder a loss - the fourth anniversary of the passing of Maxim, Board Director who died a week away from his 21st birthday with cancer. He was,  I'm sure you'll agree the epitome YoungCity, setting the tone of the vibes in the BL world for more than six years. Adieu.
Re: In Memoriam  [message #76543 is a reply to message #76542] Sat, 15 February 2020 19:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I never knew Maxim. The Wayback Machine seems to have no archives of his site. I never knew of it. What a young age to die.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: In Memoriam  [message #76544 is a reply to message #76543] Sun, 16 February 2020 14:18 Go to previous message
Dominick St James is currently offline  Dominick St James

Toe is in the water

YoungCity is detailed on Boy Wiki. It and about three other chat boards all went down within a a week or two of each other, and that was two years ago now. They've all gone down the chute now. There's only story boards left now for our community.
Previous Topic: We need to listen to children
Next Topic: Gay Animals
Goto Forum: