A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Pick Me!
Pick Me!  [message #77140] Wed, 15 July 2020 18:11 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Yes, I did it. the next challenge, Pick Me! is in preview

[Updated on: Wed, 15 July 2020 18:14]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Pick Me!  [message #77142 is a reply to message #77140] Thu, 16 July 2020 19:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Teddy is currently offline  Teddy

Really getting into it

Hmmmm... 🤔

This has promise. So the electrical fixtures on the wall on either side of our adorable protagonist, are they UK standard? Or some other country? They don't look like something here in the states. If one is to write this tale, it might be important to know. Smile

“There's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That's what sin is.” - Terry Pratchett
Re: Pick Me!  [message #77143 is a reply to message #77142] Thu, 16 July 2020 20:40 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

They look potentially European.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Bees, Red Admirals, Ants and Everything You Never Knew You Wanted to Know About Quantum Physics
Next Topic: Useless Things
Goto Forum: