A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Is this for real??? Seriously??
icon9.gif Is this for real??? Seriously??  [message #66876] Fri, 08 June 2012 00:35 Go to previous message
attatood.too is currently offline  attatood.too

Likes it here

I was sent a link by a friend, and I am trying to figure out  what goes through the head of someone who posts such crap as:

"In many instances, the ringleaders behind atheism are pedophiles who use the thrill of bullying to draw your children away from the home for "hook ups" at motels and bus stops."

and:

"Two major websites promote the shared phallic gratification of young people in a video format:Chatroulette and Omegle. It is vital that you make sure that neither is present on your family computer to prevent the spread of masturbation addiction, which can cause acne, penile problems and a fear of marriage in adulthood."

I simply have to shake my head in disgust. Not even sure I want to live on this planet with these people anymore. To read the rest of the article, go here: 
http://bit.ly/KSnCQX

-Peter

Read Message icon9.gif
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: Sad News, Death of Crackerwriter
Next Topic: Sam Johnson - Hero
Goto Forum: