A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Nudity and the desire created by covering it
icon5.gif Nudity and the desire created by covering it  [message #66918] Fri, 06 July 2012 16:15 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Have you ever really considered the naked human form, either sex, any age?

Is it actually a desirable thing, sexually, or is it a mechanical thing? By which I mean to ask if genitals are inherently attractive and erotic to behold, or whether clothing, voluminous or scanty, covering them makes it the more desirable to see them, thus making them into an erotic thing that they may or may not be.

I don't care if you are homosexual, heterosexual or attracted to sofas. I don't care what age group turns you on. Take the sex and age most appropriate to your most erotic needs and consider that body.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: What a change a year makes
Next Topic: One year ago
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]